Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [G] >9yr old account leaving, free stuff
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Hi!! I wish you luck outside of FR !!
May I snag any genes, chests, fest currency, (a stretch but) prismatic token, unhatched eggs, fest familiars, vistas (caterpillar especially ), and breed changes, and scenes if you have some left?
Hi!! I wish you luck outside of FR !!
May I snag any genes, chests, fest currency, (a stretch but) prismatic token, unhatched eggs, fest familiars, vistas (caterpillar especially ), and breed changes, and scenes if you have some left?
Untitled115_20230904163215.pngUntitled116_20230904160251.pngB18_L2.pngm2_book.pngm4_book.pngl22_book.pnghJbkZlq.pngs8_book.pngs6_book.pngB18_R2.png
@Oleandxr

Thank you for this! I have a LONG list of familiars I REALLY want, and i'd be happy to receive as many as possible! If you no longer have these, then I'm interested in any other snakes/spiders you have!

Here are the familiars I am interested in:
Peacock Spider, Speckled Peacock Spider, Colorburst Buttersnake, Mimic Buttersnake, Mottled Buttersnake, Marbled Serpenta, Acid-Tongued Serpenta, Ruffled Serpent,Tricolor Viper, Maned Cobra, Buttercup Strangler, Desert Strangler, Hydra Scorpion, Tunnel Hydra, Spirit of Wind, Prickly Strangler, Rosaline Strangler, Serpentine Lamp, Bubble Brook Gecko, Princess Petal Gecko, Watermelon Coleus Gecko, Cosmo Gecko, Corrosive Depin, Coal Carpenter, Tropical Caiman, Rose of Brightshine

I'd LOVE them all, but if its too much its ok. I just LOVE these guys tho! I think my one rare one is the Spirit of Wind, if it counts, but please give me as much as you can. If you check my bestiary(I dont have much) you can remove anything I don't already have or you don't have anymore, but I hope I get at least my top 5 that I want(unless you don't have them then i understand) My top five are Spirit of Wind, Rose of Brightshine, Peacock Spider(Either one), Maned Cobra, and any gecko. Not in order. Good luck everyone!

EDIT: SOMEONE JUST GAVE ME MOST OF WHAT I WANTED HOLY- CHECK WHAT I STILL NEED ANYWAY BUT OML
@Oleandxr

Thank you for this! I have a LONG list of familiars I REALLY want, and i'd be happy to receive as many as possible! If you no longer have these, then I'm interested in any other snakes/spiders you have!

Here are the familiars I am interested in:
Peacock Spider, Speckled Peacock Spider, Colorburst Buttersnake, Mimic Buttersnake, Mottled Buttersnake, Marbled Serpenta, Acid-Tongued Serpenta, Ruffled Serpent,Tricolor Viper, Maned Cobra, Buttercup Strangler, Desert Strangler, Hydra Scorpion, Tunnel Hydra, Spirit of Wind, Prickly Strangler, Rosaline Strangler, Serpentine Lamp, Bubble Brook Gecko, Princess Petal Gecko, Watermelon Coleus Gecko, Cosmo Gecko, Corrosive Depin, Coal Carpenter, Tropical Caiman, Rose of Brightshine

I'd LOVE them all, but if its too much its ok. I just LOVE these guys tho! I think my one rare one is the Spirit of Wind, if it counts, but please give me as much as you can. If you check my bestiary(I dont have much) you can remove anything I don't already have or you don't have anymore, but I hope I get at least my top 5 that I want(unless you don't have them then i understand) My top five are Spirit of Wind, Rose of Brightshine, Peacock Spider(Either one), Maned Cobra, and any gecko. Not in order. Good luck everyone!

EDIT: SOMEONE JUST GAVE ME MOST OF WHAT I WANTED HOLY- CHECK WHAT I STILL NEED ANYWAY BUT OML
Could I have a Angler gene(veilspun), a Firefly(morden), a Patchwork (morden), a windsinger Vista and a 8th anniversary scene?
Could I have a Angler gene(veilspun), a Firefly(morden), a Patchwork (morden), a windsinger Vista and a 8th anniversary scene?
Do you think I could have this guy and the undertide breed change if it is still available? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68918977][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689190/68918977_350.png[/img][/url]
Do you think I could have this guy and the undertide breed change if it is still available?
68918977_350.png
5GcHBFb.gifQ5eZhV2.png
Hi! If you have anything left and you get to me I'd love anything you wish to offer. I don't need or want much unless you wish to offer. I am newer so anything helps!

Things I like:
purple, blue, teal and space themed things
red/black and dark/halloween/jester themed things
Apparal and backgrounds for dragons is always a win!
Breed changes would be amazing, as would any gene or eye changers!

If you have any treasure or things that could be sold for treasure I am running out of dragon space quick and would LOVE to expand my lair more ;;

Honestly, I am not picky. I'm glad to read how much you enjoyed your time on the site and I hope I have just as much fun as I get more into it.
Hi! If you have anything left and you get to me I'd love anything you wish to offer. I don't need or want much unless you wish to offer. I am newer so anything helps!

Things I like:
purple, blue, teal and space themed things
red/black and dark/halloween/jester themed things
Apparal and backgrounds for dragons is always a win!
Breed changes would be amazing, as would any gene or eye changers!

If you have any treasure or things that could be sold for treasure I am running out of dragon space quick and would LOVE to expand my lair more ;;

Honestly, I am not picky. I'm glad to read how much you enjoyed your time on the site and I hope I have just as much fun as I get more into it.
92513910.pngWelcome to the Malfoy Clan. Here, dragons are our family1392346.png
@Oleandxr
May I have just a lot of familiars? As many as you’re willing to give, no dupes trying to fill bestiary I legit just started. Thank you!
@Oleandxr
May I have just a lot of familiars? As many as you’re willing to give, no dupes trying to fill bestiary I legit just started. Thank you!
i'd love any arcane fest fams please from before the slinks please, or any fest items in general!! thank you so much for doing this, and i wish you all the best!
i'd love any arcane fest fams please from before the slinks please, or any fest items in general!! thank you so much for doing this, and i wish you all the best!
Moonstone
Jd88XNq.png

rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png
Pompom Mums Celestine nice to meet you! call me cloudy.
please ping, feel free to message!
remember to be kind! :)
Hi! Are these items still available: [item=Primary Gene: Stitched] [item=Marble Lightweaver] [item=Supernal Brightbeast] And hope you enjoyed your time here on flightrising! Wishing you all the best! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Hi! Are these items still available:

Primary Gene: Stitched Marble Lightweaver Supernal Brightbeast

And hope you enjoyed your time here on flightrising! Wishing you all the best!
B025AV5.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png
jFZJEcu.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png

o3xLXEY.gif
ani_bw-S_571.gif
o3xLXEY.gif
z3FSuck.png
woVoZAh.png
FE9pJK1.png
hZipXGO.png
U0bFCPN.png
ZwbGqUa.png
Do you think i would be able to grab any fest apparel you could grab get
as well as any slinks you have left when you get to it( the ones i need the most are: Shardback Slink,Fossilback Slink, Thunderback Slink, and Lightback Slink)

also any fae skins or festival skins i would be most grateful for! and any flight/element themed apparel/ scenes

ty in advance!
Do you think i would be able to grab any fest apparel you could grab get
as well as any slinks you have left when you get to it( the ones i need the most are: Shardback Slink,Fossilback Slink, Thunderback Slink, and Lightback Slink)

also any fae skins or festival skins i would be most grateful for! and any flight/element themed apparel/ scenes

ty in advance!
qSlFDy5.png
Do you still have the Agate Shadowbinder? I love collecting any and all retired festival items, but I am especially looking for any of the skins or deity statue familiars from 2021 because i missed pretty much all the festivals that year due to school troubles.
Do you still have the Agate Shadowbinder? I love collecting any and all retired festival items, but I am especially looking for any of the skins or deity statue familiars from 2021 because i missed pretty much all the festivals that year due to school troubles.
formatting these forum signatures is hard. tumblr_p6atnvb3xd1vffxj3o2_100.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40