Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [G] >9yr old account leaving, free stuff
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
I'd love to get my hands on some more of those flight based scenes if possible or some new skins/genes/fest apparel for shadow/plague/arcane/fire/ice.

I've been on the lookout for a lot of banescale, aberration, and undertide genes so anything would help out <3

But best of luck, I hope life treats you well!
I'd love to get my hands on some more of those flight based scenes if possible or some new skins/genes/fest apparel for shadow/plague/arcane/fire/ice.

I've been on the lookout for a lot of banescale, aberration, and undertide genes so anything would help out <3

But best of luck, I hope life treats you well!
any random dragons and skins amd apparel would be wonderful! im just getting started so imlooking for boosts an stuff! but could i have the swirly green eye vial?
@oleandxr
any random dragons and skins amd apparel would be wonderful! im just getting started so imlooking for boosts an stuff! but could i have the swirly green eye vial?
@oleandxr
FY_6hB9VQAAI1df.png
@oleandxr
Hi! My Bestie is trying to gene a Gen 2 to breed, and she doesn't know I'm doing this, so I want to surprise her! Do you have to Falcon Gene (Primary) and the Stained Gene (Tertiary).
Thanks!
@oleandxr
Hi! My Bestie is trying to gene a Gen 2 to breed, and she doesn't know I'm doing this, so I want to surprise her! Do you have to Falcon Gene (Primary) and the Stained Gene (Tertiary).
Thanks!
@Oleandxr
May I have the Nocturne and Undertide breed change?
@Oleandxr
May I have the Nocturne and Undertide breed change?
db9a95fea893666a9d6f8cb2a10fbe526b25d019.png
@Oleandxr I'd love the Obby breed change!! Besides that- I'd love any fest skins/apparel you'd be willing to give!
@Oleandxr I'd love the Obby breed change!! Besides that- I'd love any fest skins/apparel you'd be willing to give!
FbBE7dN.png tqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.png wLurwzJ.png
zfV3rxA.png HhpzPA3.pngJvUa9ma.png 7UXlQKU.gif

Check out my lil Accents!
@Oleandxr Hiya! I hope you’re doing well, It’s so nice of you to do this ^^

If you have any Thundercrack items, elemental gem guardians, or black aviator apparel, I would love some of that- And if you still have the deep space scene, I would love it!

Thanks so much, best of luck ^^
@Oleandxr Hiya! I hope you’re doing well, It’s so nice of you to do this ^^

If you have any Thundercrack items, elemental gem guardians, or black aviator apparel, I would love some of that- And if you still have the deep space scene, I would love it!

Thanks so much, best of luck ^^

Coffee
She/They
FR + 1
Feel free to ping me!
IMG_1912.png?ex=656e79b3&is=655c04b3&hm=a591971f6a40bf2cc979f9acfdbdf05e442f4e85c5bba14114007457435e6a7b&.png

Note to self: if you’re seeing this, you forgot to make the picture transparent. You should do that.
hey! sorry to hear youre leaving, i hope flight rising has served you many great memories.
i would love to get any leftover imp skins that you have, male or female, whichever fest it comes from :) im not strict about this one!
if the veilspun angler gene is available, id love to take that as well.
i appreciate you for doing this, thank you!
hey! sorry to hear youre leaving, i hope flight rising has served you many great memories.
i would love to get any leftover imp skins that you have, male or female, whichever fest it comes from :) im not strict about this one!
if the veilspun angler gene is available, id love to take that as well.
i appreciate you for doing this, thank you!
Do you have any boss familiars? I'm looking for ones from Rainsong Jungle and up in particular, but any you can give would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for doing this, I wish you the best!
Do you have any boss familiars? I'm looking for ones from Rainsong Jungle and up in particular, but any you can give would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for doing this, I wish you the best!
Oh great Oleanxr. All I wish for is an Obelisk breed change scroll, but if you were feeling generous I wouldn't mind a swirly green eye vial.
Oh great Oleanxr. All I wish for is an Obelisk breed change scroll, but if you were feeling generous I wouldn't mind a swirly green eye vial.
Wishing you all the best! <3

If available, could I please take your:
Crested Waveskimmer, Deadly Glamourtail, Decorated Capyhog, False Sphinx, Flutterwing Stinger, Foresight Phantasm, Glowing Sea Dragon, Infatuated Slarg, Inscribed Pangolin, King Quillrunner, Lap Pupowl, Libra, Long-Crested Hippogriff, Longneck Messmaster, Longneck Vigilante, Luna Mith Squire, Melon Squirmscoot, Octavious Colossusbane, Octoflyer Baron, Ornamental Eyewing, Petalprayer Mantis, Phoenix, Platewing Sphinx, Quillrunner, Raging Tiger Foo, Rainbow Daydream, Reserved Jeweler, Ruffled Serpent, Scytheclaw Mantis, Slight Eyewing, Swallowtail Jumper, Swarmsprite Deerling, Sweetsong Reaper, Tendril Loach, Thornhide Floron, Tunnel Hydra, Turbocharged Creeper, Ultimate Buttersnake, Warbling Watcher, Warped Gryphon, Watermelon Coleus Gecko, and/or Watermelon Puffer

Working on my bestiary, so any would be appreciated! Thank you! <3
Wishing you all the best! <3

If available, could I please take your:
Crested Waveskimmer, Deadly Glamourtail, Decorated Capyhog, False Sphinx, Flutterwing Stinger, Foresight Phantasm, Glowing Sea Dragon, Infatuated Slarg, Inscribed Pangolin, King Quillrunner, Lap Pupowl, Libra, Long-Crested Hippogriff, Longneck Messmaster, Longneck Vigilante, Luna Mith Squire, Melon Squirmscoot, Octavious Colossusbane, Octoflyer Baron, Ornamental Eyewing, Petalprayer Mantis, Phoenix, Platewing Sphinx, Quillrunner, Raging Tiger Foo, Rainbow Daydream, Reserved Jeweler, Ruffled Serpent, Scytheclaw Mantis, Slight Eyewing, Swallowtail Jumper, Swarmsprite Deerling, Sweetsong Reaper, Tendril Loach, Thornhide Floron, Tunnel Hydra, Turbocharged Creeper, Ultimate Buttersnake, Warbling Watcher, Warped Gryphon, Watermelon Coleus Gecko, and/or Watermelon Puffer

Working on my bestiary, so any would be appreciated! Thank you! <3
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40