Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
why does fr say that there's 20k people on??????
why does fr say that there's 20k people on??????
e7lpONG.pngkoH0cYu.png
If I ever make you anything in a forum game
or something else, feel free to use it wherever!
just credit me :3
5hF3FGk.png1Mvcab2.png
ok well. i was gonna do a pasta dish but i burned myself and spilled the pasta so i guess i'm having a sandwich instead

this better not mess up my ability to play big run later
ok well. i was gonna do a pasta dish but i burned myself and spilled the pasta so i guess i'm having a sandwich instead

this better not mess up my ability to play big run later
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
seriously?... (these are like, the only two daily pursuits in existence that i can't currently complete.)
A screenshot of two daily pursuits. The first one is Score 10,000 points in Shock Switch, the other one is Incubate a nest. Both are at zero out of one progress.
seriously?... (these are like, the only two daily pursuits in existence that i can't currently complete.)
A screenshot of two daily pursuits. The first one is Score 10,000 points in Shock Switch, the other one is Incubate a nest. Both are at zero out of one progress.
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
[Size=4]Youuu.... I'm so glad you're grown [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88675650][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/886757/88675650_350.png[/img][/url]
Youuu.... I'm so glad you're grown
88675650_350.png
kj2Qtjf.pngWkSApm9.pngO8SN3Pl.pngDevour-1.png-1.png.png
Am I going to buy a ps4/5 just so I can play the Silent Hill remake (whenever that even comes out)?

Of course not. I'm going to buy it so I can play Bloodborne too.
Am I going to buy a ps4/5 just so I can play the Silent Hill remake (whenever that even comes out)?

Of course not. I'm going to buy it so I can play Bloodborne too.
I know I'm stupid but you don't have to yell at me [emoji=aether sad size=1]
I know I'm stupid but you don't have to yell at me
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
Pikachu or Pika pee. I'm tired
Pikachu or Pika pee. I'm tired
It takes the littlest thing to crash my mood I hate my life.
It takes the littlest thing to crash my mood I hate my life.
PJb908Z.png
Nothing can keep me down. Things can be terrible but I have wonderful friends and I’m as stubborn as a mule. If I have one thing to fight for that’s enough to keep me going forever. I am proud of myself and how far I’ve come.
Nothing can keep me down. Things can be terrible but I have wonderful friends and I’m as stubborn as a mule. If I have one thing to fight for that’s enough to keep me going forever. I am proud of myself and how far I’ve come.
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
why does superglue bond to everything except the two things youre trying to stick together.
why does superglue bond to everything except the two things youre trying to stick together.
they/them