Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Khayria's UMAs | Heros WCM reprint
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
Hi there! I fell in love with shining fall mornings. I see that it was a custom, do you ever reprint those?

If not, how does one go about commissioning a custom accent? Can I also be added to your pinglist please?

Thank you!!
Hi there! I fell in love with shining fall mornings. I see that it was a custom, do you ever reprint those?

If not, how does one go about commissioning a custom accent? Can I also be added to your pinglist please?

Thank you!!
PSBwR9r.png
@MidnightGarden thank you!

custom skins are not reprinted unless the commissioner wants it to be.

do you want to be added to the General or Custom pinglist, or both?

at the moment I am not taking on new customs, but when custom slots are open, you can just pm me with what you have in mind (can be a description, sketch, moodboard, whatever you feel conveys your idea the most). i will then send you some rough concept sketches, and you can choose the one you prefer. after you approve of a more detailed sketch, i will ask for partial payment to finish rendering, and the rest of the payment and the blueprints will be due after the skin is finished.
the price for a custom with similar themes/complexity to "shining fall mornings" would be 10kg + blueprint.
I hope this answered your question! c:
@MidnightGarden thank you!

custom skins are not reprinted unless the commissioner wants it to be.

do you want to be added to the General or Custom pinglist, or both?

at the moment I am not taking on new customs, but when custom slots are open, you can just pm me with what you have in mind (can be a description, sketch, moodboard, whatever you feel conveys your idea the most). i will then send you some rough concept sketches, and you can choose the one you prefer. after you approve of a more detailed sketch, i will ask for partial payment to finish rendering, and the rest of the payment and the blueprints will be due after the skin is finished.
the price for a custom with similar themes/complexity to "shining fall mornings" would be 10kg + blueprint.
I hope this answered your question! c:
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
Great, that's very helpful! Can I be added to both pinglists please?
Great, that's very helpful! Can I be added to both pinglists please?
PSBwR9r.png
@MidnightGarden done, thank you~
@MidnightGarden done, thank you~
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
could i please be added to the general pinglist? :D your work is gorgeous!
could i please be added to the general pinglist? :D your work is gorgeous!
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
@Pride added, and thank you very much! ^^
@Pride added, and thank you very much! ^^
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
Do you possibly have any extra copies of Shadow of the Sun, or could I possibly have it reprinted for the accent blueprint + 300g?
Do you possibly have any extra copies of Shadow of the Sun, or could I possibly have it reprinted for the accent blueprint + 300g?
VGxuHXT.png
@Crimsonpizza I don't have a spare unfortunately, but feel free to send me the BP+fee ^^
@Crimsonpizza I don't have a spare unfortunately, but feel free to send me the BP+fee ^^
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
Thank you!
Thank you!
VGxuHXT.png
Do you know when I may get the accent back by?
Do you know when I may get the accent back by?
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112