Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed (new shop linked)
1 2 3
Username: Nightspower Payment (50,000t/50g or above): 200g Full body, half body, or headshot: Full body Lines (single colored, multi-colored, uncolored): uncolored Shading (normal, comic, or unshaded): Normal Example pictures (character and pose reference; can PM): [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/879010460551229472/1147102499149459508/IMG_20181031_123259.png[/img] Permission to post on DeviantArt?: Yes Do you want to see progress pictures when I finish the lineart?: Yes Other: First, I will say that I did not draw them myself and a friend of mine drew them for me. Second, I feel the sort of pose I would want is a sort of family photo style (of which google images doesn't want to show good references for >:C). So if you could do so that'd be great. [i]And it's for all four, if you could please.[/i] I also wanna put in a 100k treasure as a tip, if that is alright with you.
Username: Nightspower
Payment (50,000t/50g or above): 200g
Full body, half body, or headshot: Full body
Lines (single colored, multi-colored, uncolored): uncolored
Shading (normal, comic, or unshaded): Normal
Example pictures (character and pose reference; can PM):
IMG_20181031_123259.png
Permission to post on DeviantArt?: Yes
Do you want to see progress pictures when I finish the lineart?: Yes
Other: First, I will say that I did not draw them myself and a friend of mine drew them for me. Second, I feel the sort of pose I would want is a sort of family photo style (of which google images doesn't want to show good references for >:C). So if you could do so that'd be great. And it's for all four, if you could please.

I also wanna put in a 100k treasure as a tip, if that is alright with you.
rebellion.gif
Made by PastelDiamond
@Nightspower

Firstly, thank you for the generous payment! And I’m completely okay with a tip, too; it’s greatly appreciated. ^.^

I’m gonna list you under users awaiting their art, then I have a few questions I’ll ask in a PM.
@Nightspower

Firstly, thank you for the generous payment! And I’m completely okay with a tip, too; it’s greatly appreciated. ^.^

I’m gonna list you under users awaiting their art, then I have a few questions I’ll ask in a PM.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
1 2 3