Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Bottled Dragons V2 [FULL]
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@DragonsMythos - Don't forget to fill out an order form when you're able, either a new post or editing your claim post is fine :) If you need more time ill skip over you in the list and remind you again later ------------------- @Saronai - Cool sounds good, half payment now half later works for me~ -------------------- @Sinjin - Sure ill add the little details to your bogsneak, since it should be super fast. No need for extra, regular payment amount will be fine -------------------- @creosote @Wraith296 @Laeyein @jihe2023 @Simfeetunder @Andraya @skystreamchan @Hiame @Kaitowang Thanks for filling out the forms! Reminder that payment for bottles is 200g OR 200,000t each. Payment is before delivery, OR if you'd rather you can do half payment now, half after adopt delivery. If I don't hear from you, ill send you a pm reminder when I get to your adopts. Lemme know if there are any questions, I'm hoping to finish all 30 slots within one week [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@DragonsMythos - Don't forget to fill out an order form when you're able, either a new post or editing your claim post is fine :) If you need more time ill skip over you in the list and remind you again later

@Saronai - Cool sounds good, half payment now half later works for me~

@Sinjin - Sure ill add the little details to your bogsneak, since it should be super fast. No need for extra, regular payment amount will be fine

@creosote @Wraith296 @Laeyein @jihe2023 @Simfeetunder @Andraya @skystreamchan @Hiame @Kaitowang

Thanks for filling out the forms! Reminder that payment for bottles is 200g OR 200,000t each. Payment is before delivery, OR if you'd rather you can do half payment now, half after adopt delivery.

If I don't hear from you, ill send you a pm reminder when I get to your adopts. Lemme know if there are any questions, I'm hoping to finish all 30 slots within one week
@heartstops Our girls match! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/8c810cf17d4769e7f4d5285494da24aa/tumblr_o4gt2b0fq61sk7q6eo5_250.png[/img]
@heartstops

Our girls match!

tumblr_o4gt2b0fq61sk7q6eo5_250.png
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
aa i forgot to send it, ill send it now
aa i forgot to send it, ill send it now
cwZ0A66.png Skystreamchan 
She/her
Art Shop
Art Thread
Wishlist
Eg6xUnj.png FR536Ic.png
@Safarii

ACK sorry for the delay! I was trying to figure out if I wanted one for my Aether or not and then I got busy studying for my midterm this week. Could I have another day to fill out the form? ^^; I'll try and have it done sometime tonight!!
@Safarii

ACK sorry for the delay! I was trying to figure out if I wanted one for my Aether or not and then I got busy studying for my midterm this week. Could I have another day to fill out the form? ^^; I'll try and have it done sometime tonight!!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@Safarii [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66448411][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/664485/66448411_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Bottle Background:[/b] Petals [b]Background Color(s):[/b] Maybe the same color as the daisy or marigold flowerfall? (I like the color used for the mirror example!) [b]Accessory:[/b] Firefly [b]Accessory Color(s):[/b] Black and yellow (or maybe yellow and darker yellow/brown if black looks bad?), like bees! [s]Also out of curiosity, would it be possible to get an adopt of this dragon with a very minor bit of his accent included? I just really want his head to be fully white/grey instead of the pinstripe gene and have eyes with white pupils - nothing else! ^^; (I'll edit with a fully filled out a form for him if the answer is yes!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71226648][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712267/71226648_350.png[/img][/url][/s] Thank you! Sorry for taking a while to fill out the form ^^; EDIT: (Full form for the second guy!) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71226648][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/712267/71226648_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Bottle Background:[/b] Ghosts [b]Background Color(s):[/b] I like the default blue! [b]Accessory:[/b] Wings [b]Accessory Color(s):[/b] I like the default color for this too! [b]Extra Notes:[/b] White/Grey head like his accent, and instead of an elemental color for the eyes I'd like them to be colored white! Thank you!! :D I'm going to bed right now and I have midterms tomorrow and Thursday, so just a quick warning that I may be late on sending over the payment. ^^; I'll try and get it done first thing when I wake up but, uh, good chance I'll forget lol. Feel free to ping me if you get impatient/just want to throw me a reminder!
@Safarii

Dragon:

66448411_350.png

Bottle Background: Petals
Background Color(s): Maybe the same color as the daisy or marigold flowerfall? (I like the color used for the mirror example!)
Accessory: Firefly
Accessory Color(s): Black and yellow (or maybe yellow and darker yellow/brown if black looks bad?), like bees!

Also out of curiosity, would it be possible to get an adopt of this dragon with a very minor bit of his accent included? I just really want his head to be fully white/grey instead of the pinstripe gene and have eyes with white pupils - nothing else! ^^; (I'll edit with a fully filled out a form for him if the answer is yes!)

71226648_350.png

Thank you! Sorry for taking a while to fill out the form ^^;

EDIT: (Full form for the second guy!)

Dragon:

71226648_350.png

Bottle Background: Ghosts
Background Color(s): I like the default blue!
Accessory: Wings
Accessory Color(s): I like the default color for this too!
Extra Notes: White/Grey head like his accent, and instead of an elemental color for the eyes I'd like them to be colored white!

Thank you!! :D
I'm going to bed right now and I have midterms tomorrow and Thursday, so just a quick warning that I may be late on sending over the payment. ^^; I'll try and get it done first thing when I wake up but, uh, good chance I'll forget lol. Feel free to ping me if you get impatient/just want to throw me a reminder!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@Dragonsmythos - Because making his head grey and eyes white will be super quick that is fine, sure x3. Don't worry about taking time to fill out the form, I just ping people in case they forget, as long as it's filled out before I finish all orders idc :)
@Dragonsmythos - Because making his head grey and eyes white will be super quick that is fine, sure x3. Don't worry about taking time to fill out the form, I just ping people in case they forget, as long as it's filled out before I finish all orders idc :)
I just saw your finished pieces for @/saronai and I FLEW onto your pinglist. so excited for your next opening. happy art-ing!
I just saw your finished pieces for @/saronai and I FLEW onto your pinglist. so excited for your next opening. happy art-ing!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Safarii
I LOVE MY BOTTLED DRAGONS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Thank you for them!
I look forward to more in the future!
And if you ever open up your first bottled dragons,
I WILL GLADLY THROW GEMS AT YOU!!!!

Your art is so adorable- I love the little dragons, and the all the accessories! I can't believe how much personality you capture in your little bottles!
Again, thank you!
Have a great day!
@Safarii
I LOVE MY BOTTLED DRAGONS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Thank you for them!
I look forward to more in the future!
And if you ever open up your first bottled dragons,
I WILL GLADLY THROW GEMS AT YOU!!!!

Your art is so adorable- I love the little dragons, and the all the accessories! I can't believe how much personality you capture in your little bottles!
Again, thank you!
Have a great day!
21uKuvK.pngatMelg3.pngO7kibGp.png
pinglist pls!!!
pinglist pls!!!
bHeX9bv.png
y2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.pngy2UYCzJ.png
I had your old shop favorited for years! So glad I went through my favorites to find these gems again!
I had your old shop favorited for years! So glad I went through my favorites to find these gems again!
RLX5rf5.pngy5GZNoR.pngzntmE3b.pngFHww8uv.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44