Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Gene Question
Is there a type of item that can remove a secondary gene on one of my dragons? I feel like at one point there was but I just cant remember and I wouldn't know where to find it except to ask here. So if it is a thing please let me know the name
Is there a type of item that can remove a secondary gene on one of my dragons? I feel like at one point there was but I just cant remember and I wouldn't know where to find it except to ask here. So if it is a thing please let me know the name
The Starset Society Art/Comms shop
@StarsetSociety :D Remove Gene: Secondary can change a gene to basic.
@StarsetSociety :D Remove Gene: Secondary can change a gene to basic.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thank you so much!
@Lonin Thank you so much!
@StarsetSociety a reminder you dont have to use that item before using another gene scroll either, you can apply a new one whenever without having to reset it to basic (unsure if that's what you wanted to do or if you wanted it to be basic i just know some people forget this)
@StarsetSociety a reminder you dont have to use that item before using another gene scroll either, you can apply a new one whenever without having to reset it to basic (unsure if that's what you wanted to do or if you wanted it to be basic i just know some people forget this)
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
@DiamondDogg I just wanted to change the Gene to basic LOL.
@DiamondDogg I just wanted to change the Gene to basic LOL.