Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The best FR color? [Survey]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
AYOOOO radioactive got first????? hell yea!!! also, i'd love to be pinged for the next survey too!! :D
AYOOOO radioactive got first????? hell yea!!! also, i'd love to be pinged for the next survey too!! :D
wispfire_fiendcat.png
I'm surprised to see Spring got so many votes - seems like the only time I see it mentioned is when people are hating on it, haha

Radioactive and Abyss are both lovely - not surprised at all to see Radioactive at the top, but I AM surprised to see that Abyss managed to tie it.

Ping me for the breed survey, please!
I'm surprised to see Spring got so many votes - seems like the only time I see it mentioned is when people are hating on it, haha

Radioactive and Abyss are both lovely - not surprised at all to see Radioactive at the top, but I AM surprised to see that Abyss managed to tie it.

Ping me for the breed survey, please!
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
whattttttt i was joking when i made the spring sweep post how did it tie for SECOND?? not complaining i just had no idea there were so many other springheads out there. ive been under the impression it was a widely hated color..... much to think about...........
whattttttt i was joking when i made the spring sweep post how did it tie for SECOND?? not complaining i just had no idea there were so many other springheads out there. ive been under the impression it was a widely hated color..... much to think about...........
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
To everyone baffled about spring, I agree lol!

I also never really appreciated spring but now I see it's appeal, the spring squad have arrived and are taking over be warned /silly
To everyone baffled about spring, I agree lol!

I also never really appreciated spring but now I see it's appeal, the spring squad have arrived and are taking over be warned /silly
nF6vUTl.gif
Monolair lol
High fives and boisterous handshakes all around >:D

Also for the remaining naysayers, I have created The Official Spring Appreciation Thread- I would love to see everyone's beautiful designs! <3
High fives and boisterous handshakes all around >:D

Also for the remaining naysayers, I have created The Official Spring Appreciation Thread- I would love to see everyone's beautiful designs! <3
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
damn, what happened to copper? I thought it was winning at one point :( that was my vote anyways haha
damn, what happened to copper? I thought it was winning at one point :( that was my vote anyways haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11