Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The best FR color? [Survey]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
i'd love to be pinged!! i chose radioactive hehe :3
i'd love to be pinged!! i chose radioactive hehe :3
wispfire_fiendcat.png
Submitted! Please ping me for the results!
Submitted! Please ping me for the results!
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
hey gamers im in school this week so sorry for the few updates but were doing great!!
IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE RESULTS!!! I CANT WAIT EEEEE
hey gamers im in school this week so sorry for the few updates but were doing great!!
IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THE RESULTS!!! I CANT WAIT EEEEE
nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
Submitted, I chose Abyss! Ping me for the results please!
Submitted, I chose Abyss! Ping me for the results please!
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
I can't pick but I'd love results and future poll pings please :')
I can't pick but I'd love results and future poll pings please :')
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
oh boy, I got busy so sorry for the year long wait /silly BUT HERE WE ARE!! [emoji=firework size=1][emoji=rainbow size=1][b][u]Abyss/Radioactive have tied for first place with 9 votes each!![/u][/b][emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=firework size=1] [u]Orca, Tarnish and Spring all tied for 2nd with 7 votes[/u] We had 336 responses with 126 unique takes on the now officially licensed best colors of FR [u]LMK if you want to be added to the pinglist for when this survey starts!![/u] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]TYSM FOR UR INFO YALL, this was a fun experiment and I cant wait to make more <3 My next survey will be.... [b]The "best" breed![/b] I want to know whos the favorite child of our flight rising family :] [size=1]@Lexusss @Silisse @stanbot @Fiendishly @Quarth @Jusis @moonnx @Veilamore @minim @TapestryTenant @Ajgreelyfan3 @SillyFilly @huskies709 @Achaius @ShinySalamence @LokiFire @CodeOfArms @SakuraSundae @CinnamonThief @DragonShy @sedge122 @Megafauna @Facets @AwkwardTrash @Natron @Snowscape @killything @ninety9wyverns @Ruskavelle @MonoMagpie @Youcal @CloudedViews @River64 @arawoods @Chirentis @PrinceTheo @Luna @Fateweaver9 @Redspike944 @RocketBear @Amieg @InMyOwnSense @videogames @Cindertail @Marketplace @Mixup @pancaerke @charwal @mynnthia @almondandapple @Senya @Skaicat @StaticVitals @Vickypedia @Elininjakat @MortErreur @Aetherna @mix[/size]
oh boy, I got busy so sorry for the year long wait /silly

BUT HERE WE ARE!!

Abyss/Radioactive have tied for first place with 9 votes each!!
Orca, Tarnish and Spring all tied for 2nd with 7 votes

We had 336 responses with 126 unique takes on the now officially licensed best colors of FR
LMK if you want to be added to the pinglist for when this survey starts!!

TYSM FOR UR INFO YALL, this was a fun experiment and I cant wait to make more <3

My next survey will be.... The "best" breed! I want to know whos the favorite child of our flight rising family :]

@Lexusss @Silisse @stanbot @Fiendishly @Quarth @Jusis @moonnx @Veilamore @minim @TapestryTenant @Ajgreelyfan3 @SillyFilly @huskies709 @Achaius @ShinySalamence @LokiFire @CodeOfArms @SakuraSundae @CinnamonThief @DragonShy @sedge122 @Megafauna @Facets @AwkwardTrash @Natron @Snowscape @killything @ninety9wyverns @Ruskavelle @MonoMagpie @Youcal @CloudedViews @River64 @arawoods @Chirentis @PrinceTheo @Luna @Fateweaver9 @Redspike944 @RocketBear @Amieg @InMyOwnSense @videogames @Cindertail @Marketplace @Mixup @pancaerke @charwal @mynnthia @almondandapple @Senya @Skaicat @StaticVitals @Vickypedia @Elininjakat @MortErreur @Aetherna @mix

nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
Oooh was not expecting to see radioactive :0 nice to see abyss and orca ranking high.

Can I be pinged for any future surveys? These are incredibly fun!
Oooh was not expecting to see radioactive :0 nice to see abyss and orca ranking high.

Can I be pinged for any future surveys? These are incredibly fun!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L27 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
Huh. Those results genuinely surprise me. In a good way, of course. Not at all what I expected, considering what I most often see when on the AH. Anyway, thanks for the ping and for doing the survey in general!
Huh. Those results genuinely surprise me. In a good way, of course. Not at all what I expected, considering what I most often see when on the AH. Anyway, thanks for the ping and for doing the survey in general!
FR%20Adopt%20Sheepy%20Starry%20Teal.png
could we see the top 10 colors? :0
im surprised spring made it to 2nd place, i like spring but i always see people complaining about the color!

also id love to be added to a ping for the next survey!
could we see the top 10 colors? :0
im surprised spring made it to 2nd place, i like spring but i always see people complaining about the color!

also id love to be added to a ping for the next survey!
not surprised by abyss and radioactive since they're so iconic! thanks for hosting this :)
not surprised by abyss and radioactive since they're so iconic! thanks for hosting this :)
nhGfMn6.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11