Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing of old skins
Hiya, just got back on FR after a several year break. I have two skins I'm trying to sell but I can't find pricing for them in the last year.

How do I go about setting a price?

Arcane Warrior and Speedies in the Sky are what I'm trying to price out.

Thanks!
Hiya, just got back on FR after a several year break. I have two skins I'm trying to sell but I can't find pricing for them in the last year.

How do I go about setting a price?

Arcane Warrior and Speedies in the Sky are what I'm trying to price out.

Thanks!
@LadySithis Good news and bad news. When there's none in the AH nor does anything show up in forum search going back a few years that either means there's none for sale or there's no demand. In either case you can either pick a number that makes you happy since there's no competition or else you can research all the other skins from that festival/artist and price in that range. Good news is that [skin=1781] is was being sought by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3207801#post_3207801]TaroQueen[/url] this year so they may still be looking for it. Vanq tried to sell [skin=11909] for 3 years. It was originally a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1471217/1#post_1471217]raffle prize[/url] so there's no original price. I'd suggest advertising in the Skins and Accents forum with the skin code so people can check to see what it looks like on their dragons. Don't forget to ping GASP. [code][skin=skin id][/code] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]GASP[/url].
@LadySithis

Good news and bad news.

When there's none in the AH nor does anything show up in forum search going back a few years that either means there's none for sale or there's no demand.

In either case you can either pick a number that makes you happy since there's no competition or else you can research all the other skins from that festival/artist and price in that range.

Good news is that is was being sought by TaroQueen this year so they may still be looking for it.

Vanq tried to sell for 3 years. It was originally a raffle prize so there's no original price.

I'd suggest advertising in the Skins and Accents forum with the skin code so people can check to see what it looks like on their dragons. Don't forget to ping GASP.
Code:
[skin=skin id]

GASP.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind

I actually sent TaroQueen a message yesterday, hoping to hear back.

Thanks for replying!
@Nightwind

I actually sent TaroQueen a message yesterday, hoping to hear back.

Thanks for replying!
@LadySithis i am really interested in Speedies in the Sky! please let me know once you decide on the price for how much i can get it
@LadySithis i am really interested in Speedies in the Sky! please let me know once you decide on the price for how much i can get it
b9aWflB.png
@martalomew

Oh wow, really? That's awesome. I'll need to dig around for a price but I'll let you know! (Give me a few days, not feeling the greatest currently)
@martalomew

Oh wow, really? That's awesome. I'll need to dig around for a price but I'll let you know! (Give me a few days, not feeling the greatest currently)