Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 335 336
@berrynite
What server are you on? There is a chance I could help you get the achievement (since I don't already have it)
I'm on the NA server!

I love love LOVE Freminet so much he is my blorbo I kin him lots-
also Lyney and Lynette are <3333
@berrynite
What server are you on? There is a chance I could help you get the achievement (since I don't already have it)
I'm on the NA server!

I love love LOVE Freminet so much he is my blorbo I kin him lots-
also Lyney and Lynette are <3333
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
@SillyFilly
i'm on the asian server
i'm also AR60 so i don't get many ppl coming into my world.. i figured i would have a better chance looking for someone with a lower world level but i haven't seen anyone looking for the achievement yet
@SillyFilly
i'm on the asian server
i'm also AR60 so i don't get many ppl coming into my world.. i figured i would have a better chance looking for someone with a lower world level but i haven't seen anyone looking for the achievement yet
?s1k5n=party.png
Oh dang the new apparel is really nice for a dehya fandragon [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=15&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=326,51673,12268,26885,5674,12924,17889,37378,50501&xt=dressing.png[/img] time to start dragon searching...
Oh dang the new apparel is really nice for a dehya fandragon
dummy?breed=15&gender=1&skin=0&apparel=326,51673,12268,26885,5674,12924,17889,37378,50501&xt=dressing.png

time to start dragon searching...
................... tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
BapeTheFish
She/Her
FR time +0 but I'm online at weird times
Avatar dragon | Wishlist | Fandragons!
pixel birds credit
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Hey does anybody have any tips on murdering adult rifthounds? They are the bane of my existence and they appear to be everywhere... If it helps I can show which characters I have that I've built (some aren't max level and none are fully built but I've got a few good ones)
Hey does anybody have any tips on murdering adult rifthounds? They are the bane of my existence and they appear to be everywhere... If it helps I can show which characters I have that I've built (some aren't max level and none are fully built but I've got a few good ones)
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
speaking of the new apparel. it kinda works for my enjou dragon so thats cool :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76623213][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766233/76623213_350.png[/img][/url] anyways i recently played again and did the caribert quest, and wow. ouch. it was very much an experience
speaking of the new apparel. it kinda works for my enjou dragon so thats cool :]
76623213_350.png

anyways i recently played again and did the caribert quest, and wow. ouch. it was very much an experience
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
[quote name="@Amieg" date="2023-08-27 21:49:44" ] Hey does anybody have any tips on murdering adult rifthounds? They are the bane of my existence and they appear to be everywhere... If it helps I can show which characters I have that I've built (some aren't max level and none are fully built but I've got a few good ones) [/quote] I recommend having a healer in your party to heal corrosion damage (Kokomi and Baizhu are best for this), but otherwise, just bring your strongest characters and make use of reactions! If I can see your characters, then that would help me come up with a team for you!
@Amieg wrote on 2023-08-27 21:49:44:
I recommend having a healer in your party to heal corrosion damage (Kokomi and Baizhu are best for this), but otherwise, just bring your strongest characters and make use of reactions!

If I can see your characters, then that would help me come up with a team for you!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
@MaplesHaiku

omg wait i see you sometimes in different threads, you play genshin too??? that's so cool!!
@MaplesHaiku

omg wait i see you sometimes in different threads, you play genshin too??? that's so cool!!
[quote name="@MaplesHaiku" date="2023-08-28 07:10:52" ] [quote name="Amieg" date="2023-08-27 21:49:44" ] Hey does anybody have any tips on murdering adult rifthounds? They are the bane of my existence and they appear to be everywhere... If it helps I can show which characters I have that I've built (some aren't max level and none are fully built but I've got a few good ones) [/quote] I recommend having a healer in your party to heal corrosion damage (Kokomi and Baizhu are best for this), but otherwise, just bring your strongest characters and make use of reactions! If I can see your characters, then that would help me come up with a team for you! [/quote] Ooh alright, not too sure how good the potential team would be because uh... I don't have any 5 star healers whoops- I am planning to try pulling on any Baizhu reruns I see until I get him, though. Anyways, here's all the characters I have (A lot of the 4*'s are just levelled for the free pulls from some ascension levels, Kaeya and Razor are the only two I've actually built) presented in image form so you can see what levels and stuff they all are. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1101775608209481798/1145779824921677844/image.png[/img]
@MaplesHaiku wrote on 2023-08-28 07:10:52:
Amieg wrote on 2023-08-27 21:49:44:
I recommend having a healer in your party to heal corrosion damage (Kokomi and Baizhu are best for this), but otherwise, just bring your strongest characters and make use of reactions!

If I can see your characters, then that would help me come up with a team for you!

Ooh alright, not too sure how good the potential team would be because uh... I don't have any 5 star healers whoops- I am planning to try pulling on any Baizhu reruns I see until I get him, though. Anyways, here's all the characters I have (A lot of the 4*'s are just levelled for the free pulls from some ascension levels, Kaeya and Razor are the only two I've actually built) presented in image form so you can see what levels and stuff they all are.

image.png
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L23 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
[quote name="@Luminax" date="2023-08-27 22:14:24" ] speaking of the new apparel. it kinda works for my enjou dragon so thats cool :] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76623213][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/766233/76623213_350.png[/img][/url] anyways i recently played again and did the caribert quest, and wow. ouch. it was very much an experience [/quote] its so funny that you mention that lector bc i got myself a fandragon of him too :0 (hes still a hatchling but this is what is planned lmao) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88597561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3775653&skin=0&apparel=50764,51673,51599,51613,51604,51609,51623,51620,51592,41511&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
@Luminax wrote on 2023-08-27 22:14:24:
speaking of the new apparel. it kinda works for my enjou dragon so thats cool :]
76623213_350.png

anyways i recently played again and did the caribert quest, and wow. ouch. it was very much an experience
its so funny that you mention that lector bc i got myself a fandragon of him too :0
(hes still a hatchling but this is what is planned lmao)
scry?sdid=3775653&skin=0&apparel=50764,51673,51599,51613,51604,51609,51623,51620,51592,41511&xt=dressing.png
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
[quote name="@Amieg" date="2023-08-28 11:04:20" ] [quote name="@/MaplesHaiku" date="2023-08-28 07:10:52" ] [quote name="Amieg" date="2023-08-27 21:49:44" ] Hey does anybody have any tips on murdering adult rifthounds? They are the bane of my existence and they appear to be everywhere... If it helps I can show which characters I have that I've built (some aren't max level and none are fully built but I've got a few good ones) [/quote] I recommend having a healer in your party to heal corrosion damage (Kokomi and Baizhu are best for this), but otherwise, just bring your strongest characters and make use of reactions! If I can see your characters, then that would help me come up with a team for you! [/quote] Ooh alright, not too sure how good the potential team would be because uh... I don't have any 5 star healers whoops- I am planning to try pulling on any Baizhu reruns I see until I get him, though. Anyways, here's all the characters I have (A lot of the 4*'s are just levelled for the free pulls from some ascension levels, Kaeya and Razor are the only two I've actually built) presented in image form so you can see what levels and stuff they all are. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1101775608209481798/1145779824921677844/image.png[/img] [/quote] I would definitely level up some of your 4*s, some of them can be really strong! Especially given you don't have many 5* support characters. I recommend leveling up Diona because she provides both a shield and healing, and Sucrose for her EM sharing ability and crowd control. Other characters I recommend leveling (but don't necessarily have to do now) are: Bennett, Xiangling, Xingqiu, Fischl, and Kuki Shinobu. Diluc and Kaeya is a good combination for melt teams, in which he would be put with Zhongli for his resistance shred and Bennett for his healing, attack buff, and Pyro resonance. This is probably your best bet for fighting the rifthounds if you want to spend as little as your resources as possible. You could also pair Xiao with Zhongli and another Geo character for Geo resonance + another Anemo character to battery him. Faruzan holding Favonius Warbow would be the best because she can also buff him, but Jean and Sucrose can also work. Finally, there's Alhaitham Quickbloom. This team combines the Quicken and Hyperbloom reactions to deal massive damage. I typically use Alhaitham/Xingqiu/Nahida/Shinobu, but since you don't have Nahida, Dendro Traveler and Collei are good substitutes--they just need to be holding 4 pc Deepwood Memories. The only other thing I should note is that for Shinobu, she needs to have as much EM as possible to maximize the damage of Hyperblooms. I hope this helps!
@Amieg wrote on 2023-08-28 11:04:20:
@/MaplesHaiku wrote on 2023-08-28 07:10:52:
Amieg wrote on 2023-08-27 21:49:44:

Ooh alright, not too sure how good the potential team would be because uh... I don't have any 5 star healers whoops- I am planning to try pulling on any Baizhu reruns I see until I get him, though. Anyways, here's all the characters I have (A lot of the 4*'s are just levelled for the free pulls from some ascension levels, Kaeya and Razor are the only two I've actually built) presented in image form so you can see what levels and stuff they all are.

image.png
I would definitely level up some of your 4*s, some of them can be really strong! Especially given you don't have many 5* support characters. I recommend leveling up Diona because she provides both a shield and healing, and Sucrose for her EM sharing ability and crowd control. Other characters I recommend leveling (but don't necessarily have to do now) are: Bennett, Xiangling, Xingqiu, Fischl, and Kuki Shinobu.

Diluc and Kaeya is a good combination for melt teams, in which he would be put with Zhongli for his resistance shred and Bennett for his healing, attack buff, and Pyro resonance. This is probably your best bet for fighting the rifthounds if you want to spend as little as your resources as possible.

You could also pair Xiao with Zhongli and another Geo character for Geo resonance + another Anemo character to battery him. Faruzan holding Favonius Warbow would be the best because she can also buff him, but Jean and Sucrose can also work.

Finally, there's Alhaitham Quickbloom. This team combines the Quicken and Hyperbloom reactions to deal massive damage. I typically use Alhaitham/Xingqiu/Nahida/Shinobu, but since you don't have Nahida, Dendro Traveler and Collei are good substitutes--they just need to be holding 4 pc Deepwood Memories. The only other thing I should note is that for Shinobu, she needs to have as much EM as possible to maximize the damage of Hyperblooms.

I hope this helps!
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
1 2 ... 299 300 301 302 303 ... 335 336