Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 335 336
// head in my hands
I wanna get back into this game so bad but I'm like so far behind on everything it's insane; I wish I played the game closely as everyone else did!

I've been following the story through wiki and hashtags and didn't actually start playing the game until Itto was introduced. Did the first two quests, rolled for Xiao and then never logged back into the game </3 I was thinking about finally actually playing this game but I'm so overwhelmed with the worlds I have to explore and the quests I have to do :[
// head in my hands
I wanna get back into this game so bad but I'm like so far behind on everything it's insane; I wish I played the game closely as everyone else did!

I've been following the story through wiki and hashtags and didn't actually start playing the game until Itto was introduced. Did the first two quests, rolled for Xiao and then never logged back into the game </3 I was thinking about finally actually playing this game but I'm so overwhelmed with the worlds I have to explore and the quests I have to do :[
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
May I present to you [img]https://i.imgur.com/rVYNrAh.png[/img] Doodle
May I present to you
rVYNrAh.png
Doodle
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
[quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2023-08-31 18:38:11" ] May I present to you [img]https://i.imgur.com/rVYNrAh.png[/img] Doodle [/quote] As a Genshin player, and a musician, I love this and find it rather relatable. But with me instead of Neuvillette.
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2023-08-31 18:38:11:
May I present to you
rVYNrAh.png
Doodle

As a Genshin player, and a musician, I love this and find it rather relatable. But with me instead of Neuvillette.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
[quote name="LaureltheSapWing" date="2023-08-31 19:12:01" ] [quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2023-08-31 18:38:11" ] May I present to you [img]https://i.imgur.com/rVYNrAh.png[/img] Doodle [/quote] As a Genshin player, and a musician, I love this and find it rather relatable. But with me instead of Neuvillette. [/quote] It would be great if you too had an eddy floating around around in your head saying he loves debussy
LaureltheSapWing wrote on 2023-08-31 19:12:01:
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2023-08-31 18:38:11:
May I present to you
rVYNrAh.png
Doodle

As a Genshin player, and a musician, I love this and find it rather relatable. But with me instead of Neuvillette.
It would be great if you too had an eddy floating around around in your head saying he loves debussy
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
So Genshin gang I'd love an opinion! I've been wanting to grab dragon grandpa ever since I got to Liyue and now that he's finally coming back around in a few days I want to make an FR fan dragon to celebrate and maybe try and get some wish luck from, lol. I picked up this dude to possibly try out (he has a possible scry in his bio), [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88741015][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/887411/88741015_350.png[/img][/url][/center] but would love thoughts on if there would be a better color and gene set; worst case I can set up a breeding project and have Zhongli be a long term dream-dragon goal. He'd be a good starting point to begin with if nothing else I think!:)
So Genshin gang I'd love an opinion! I've been wanting to grab dragon grandpa ever since I got to Liyue and now that he's finally coming back around in a few days I want to make an FR fan dragon to celebrate and maybe try and get some wish luck from, lol.

I picked up this dude to possibly try out (he has a possible scry in his bio),
88741015_350.png

but would love thoughts on if there would be a better color and gene set; worst case I can set up a breeding project and have Zhongli be a long term dream-dragon goal. He'd be a good starting point to begin with if nothing else I think!:)
iiaMf9J.png
What are the easiest-to-miss Oculi in Inazuma?

I've gone through the map marking them off if I don't see a marker in the spot where it's supposed to be, but I'm still missing five and I have four more rep levels before I can get the oculus finder recipe.

I'm guessing they're all either underground or high in the air.

I'm suspicious of one in Amakumo peak where I'm supposed to go through a gate, then use an electrograna to climb higher, because there's no electrograna in the spot where the gate spits me out.
What are the easiest-to-miss Oculi in Inazuma?

I've gone through the map marking them off if I don't see a marker in the spot where it's supposed to be, but I'm still missing five and I have four more rep levels before I can get the oculus finder recipe.

I'm guessing they're all either underground or high in the air.

I'm suspicious of one in Amakumo peak where I'm supposed to go through a gate, then use an electrograna to climb higher, because there's no electrograna in the spot where the gate spits me out.
[quote name="Raikaris" date="2023-09-02 22:11:41" ] So Genshin gang I'd love an opinion! I've been wanting to grab dragon grandpa ever since I got to Liyue and now that he's finally coming back around in a few days I want to make an FR fan dragon to celebrate and maybe try and get some wish luck from, lol. I picked up this dude to possibly try out (he has a possible scry in his bio), [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88741015][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/887411/88741015_350.png[/img][/url][/center] but would love thoughts on if there would be a better color and gene set; worst case I can set up a breeding project and have Zhongli be a long term dream-dragon goal. He'd be a good starting point to begin with if nothing else I think!:) [/quote] So Uhm I would suggest veined for the tert, if you want runes is fine though For the primary I would pick pharoah or ground? For secondary constellation or flair. The fur seems a bit too bright (Aka: hella expensive)
Raikaris wrote on 2023-09-02 22:11:41:
So Genshin gang I'd love an opinion! I've been wanting to grab dragon grandpa ever since I got to Liyue and now that he's finally coming back around in a few days I want to make an FR fan dragon to celebrate and maybe try and get some wish luck from, lol.

I picked up this dude to possibly try out (he has a possible scry in his bio),
88741015_350.png

but would love thoughts on if there would be a better color and gene set; worst case I can set up a breeding project and have Zhongli be a long term dream-dragon goal. He'd be a good starting point to begin with if nothing else I think!:)
So Uhm
I would suggest veined for the tert, if you want runes is fine though
For the primary I would pick pharoah or ground?
For secondary constellation or flair. The fur seems a bit too bright

(Aka: hella expensive)
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
This was actually the scry I came up with :D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=87&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=45&auth=f9530ad72c312747b6a34e3a6b3aa9a58be2fb7f&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
This was actually the scry I came up with :D
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=87&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=45&auth=f9530ad72c312747b6a34e3a6b3aa9a58be2fb7f&dummyext=prev.png
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
[quote name="ShinyYveltal12" date="2023-09-03 19:44:12" ] This was actually the scry I came up with :D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=87&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=45&auth=f9530ad72c312747b6a34e3a6b3aa9a58be2fb7f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/quote] oooh, that's super pretty! I don't mind him being pricey since he's the only project dragon I plan to have for a very long time atm honestly. Most of the reason I wanted runes is because in the official art I can find of Morax / Rex Lapis, he seems to have 'points' on his limbs where they're lighter than his body, and it looks like he has some kind of runes on his body. Here's the clearest image I could find showing them- [b][url=https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gensin-impact/images/b/bc/NPC_Morax.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20230704195903]Rex Lapis with arms out[/url][/b] [b][url=https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gensin-impact/images/b/bd/The_Exuvia.png/revision/latest?cb=20210401175506]Noodle Morax lol (runes on his thighs and upper arms)[/url][/b] Constellation looks like a very good secondary though for his hair you're right, and it works well with him being a diety! hmmm.
ShinyYveltal12 wrote on 2023-09-03 19:44:12:
This was actually the scry I came up with :D
dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=87&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=45&tertgene=38&winggene=25&wings=45&auth=f9530ad72c312747b6a34e3a6b3aa9a58be2fb7f&dummyext=prev.png

oooh, that's super pretty! I don't mind him being pricey since he's the only project dragon I plan to have for a very long time atm honestly.

Most of the reason I wanted runes is because in the official art I can find of Morax / Rex Lapis, he seems to have 'points' on his limbs where they're lighter than his body, and it looks like he has some kind of runes on his body. Here's the clearest image I could find showing them-

Rex Lapis with arms out

Noodle Morax lol (runes on his thighs and upper arms)

Constellation looks like a very good secondary though for his hair you're right, and it works well with him being a diety! hmmm.
iiaMf9J.png
@Raikaris

i completely agree with the other scry up there that someone else made, but here's a few diff versions for the secondary gene in case you don't like the original one. i completely understand the runes, because his arms are completely dark but it gets lighter and more golden as it goes down to his hands, so the second scry i made is my personal favorite.

imo, these would suit zhongli's actual design more:

ceo of geo v.2

another one

and here's a third one just for fun:

ceo of geo

i think all 4 scries suit him well! hope these help <33
@Raikaris

i completely agree with the other scry up there that someone else made, but here's a few diff versions for the secondary gene in case you don't like the original one. i completely understand the runes, because his arms are completely dark but it gets lighter and more golden as it goes down to his hands, so the second scry i made is my personal favorite.

imo, these would suit zhongli's actual design more:

ceo of geo v.2

another one

and here's a third one just for fun:

ceo of geo

i think all 4 scries suit him well! hope these help <33
1 2 ... 301 302 303 304 305 ... 335 336