Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | weirdest autoname?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Demigod
Lockescream
Demigod
Lockescream
74580052.png
84589772.png
MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
93641105.png
Huck or Dirtstick. These were suggested for one of my Imperials.

Also Kentucky.
Huck or Dirtstick. These were suggested for one of my Imperials.

Also Kentucky.
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
Blart
Blart
Seeker Orb
rhae
any pronouns
fr +3
seconding Blart. it's my favourite one to land on
seconding Blart. it's my favourite one to land on
aPEZ8RI.png
toothpuller ftw
toothpuller ftw
the original name of this dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45887186][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/458872/45887186_350.png[/img][/url] which I am forbidden from saying aloud because I promised @LuminAgricola I wouldn't tell her after she forgot what it was for the curious it was [spoiler]Kneeslapper[/spoiler]
the original name of this dragon
45887186_350.png
which I am forbidden from saying aloud because I promised @LuminAgricola I wouldn't tell her after she forgot what it was

for the curious it was Kneeslapper
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@ArgenteaMoon

Yeah, ping me so I definitely see the post, why don't you. :P I don’t even dare Reply to it.
@ArgenteaMoon

Yeah, ping me so I definitely see the post, why don't you. :P I don’t even dare Reply to it.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Since I saw Stinkyfeet mentioned a bunch in here, I decided to look up how many dragons where ever named Stinkyfeet. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/900222383124807700/1145568231357157426/image.png[/img] There are 1,683 Stinkyfeet.
Since I saw Stinkyfeet mentioned a bunch in here, I decided to look up how many dragons where ever named Stinkyfeet.

image.png

There are 1,683 Stinkyfeet.
PiAyg8i.png

A small flight banner, halve being fire and halve being wind.

Silver_Square.png
^ Fandragon ^
My favorites are toes, Kentucky, and dirt. Also funny story, I used to love naming fodder dragons super silly names off the top of my head and I named one Fartinthewind once. The previous owner who’s favorite lore dragon was the father was so mad they messaged me and told me what an awful person I was so I just lied and said it was an auto name so they’d leave me alone. LOL
My favorites are toes, Kentucky, and dirt. Also funny story, I used to love naming fodder dragons super silly names off the top of my head and I named one Fartinthewind once. The previous owner who’s favorite lore dragon was the father was so mad they messaged me and told me what an awful person I was so I just lied and said it was an auto name so they’d leave me alone. LOL
tumblr_nml1iu5dxU1rhwezyo3_r3_500.gif
Tyler. Idk why, it’s like naming your dog Jim. Made me laugh
Tyler. Idk why, it’s like naming your dog Jim. Made me laugh

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9