Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Accessibility
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Ohhh
Ohhh
At risk of sounding negative, I truly do hope something is done about the camping spots that is relatively drastic. I do not even have horrible vision, and it is terrible to deal with full stop. The frequency is far, far too often, I can't really reasonably think of a decent purpose for it to even be showing up as frequently as it does.

At the end of the day, I understand coli has been a problem child for the dev team nearly since day one. But with it having so many integral links to main gameplay that require it to be played in long batches to get what is needed out of it (items for swipp, items for baldwin, items to expand hibernation slots especially are egregious)
It just seems... Beyond unfair how unforgiving it is with these challenges.

I feel the amount of human players this decision has alienated since its implementation outweighs the bots that it is potentially preventing, and by having silhouettes that are fairly unchanged from the PSD files somebody can just download for skin blueprints, I don't even think it realistically is circumventing a large quantity of bots. Cluttering the image with large swaths of high saturation colors doesn't challenge a well trained bot very well, as all it has to do is identify a line pattern similar enough to an inputted silhouette, but it can cause migraines in your human and genuine players.

I just really hope something is done about it that is genuinely game changing, because as what it looks like how it is, and what was mentioned in January to be on the plate, doesn't spark large quantities of faith in me that coli will ever be something I can happily enjoy doing without getting kicked out because my vision isn't akin to a robot... At the very least do something to make the items that are coli-locked easier to get outside of doing it without having to just resort to blowing all my treasure in the auction house.
At risk of sounding negative, I truly do hope something is done about the camping spots that is relatively drastic. I do not even have horrible vision, and it is terrible to deal with full stop. The frequency is far, far too often, I can't really reasonably think of a decent purpose for it to even be showing up as frequently as it does.

At the end of the day, I understand coli has been a problem child for the dev team nearly since day one. But with it having so many integral links to main gameplay that require it to be played in long batches to get what is needed out of it (items for swipp, items for baldwin, items to expand hibernation slots especially are egregious)
It just seems... Beyond unfair how unforgiving it is with these challenges.

I feel the amount of human players this decision has alienated since its implementation outweighs the bots that it is potentially preventing, and by having silhouettes that are fairly unchanged from the PSD files somebody can just download for skin blueprints, I don't even think it realistically is circumventing a large quantity of bots. Cluttering the image with large swaths of high saturation colors doesn't challenge a well trained bot very well, as all it has to do is identify a line pattern similar enough to an inputted silhouette, but it can cause migraines in your human and genuine players.

I just really hope something is done about it that is genuinely game changing, because as what it looks like how it is, and what was mentioned in January to be on the plate, doesn't spark large quantities of faith in me that coli will ever be something I can happily enjoy doing without getting kicked out because my vision isn't akin to a robot... At the very least do something to make the items that are coli-locked easier to get outside of doing it without having to just resort to blowing all my treasure in the auction house.
4MdcPJR.png
Oh cool I’ll be able to coli now. Thank u devs
Oh cool I’ll be able to coli now. Thank u devs
i am currently eating raw limes. yes wityh the peal onm them
[center]Dark mode sounds perfect [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Dark mode sounds perfect
"With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
iSMOnnH.png
Damn, i'm excited about dark mode and the changes coming for coli camping!

i kind of remembered one question i posted in the forums ages ago just now: will there ever be a revamp of the crossroads selection window? sending items to other players is insanely tedious to me because of the tiny icons, it'd be much easier if you could search items by name or at least made some form of preselection to find the thing you want to send. any news or opinions on that?
Damn, i'm excited about dark mode and the changes coming for coli camping!

i kind of remembered one question i posted in the forums ages ago just now: will there ever be a revamp of the crossroads selection window? sending items to other players is insanely tedious to me because of the tiny icons, it'd be much easier if you could search items by name or at least made some form of preselection to find the thing you want to send. any news or opinions on that?
Thank goodness[emoji=firework size=1] As someone who has near perfect eyesight I’ve always had trouble with finding the right dragon in the coliseum camping. It’s absolutely not friendly to those always with good eye, I can’t imagine how it is to those who have an even more difficult time locating the correct dragon. [emoji=normal eyes size=1] [emoji=block size=1] A dark mode native to this website would be so appreciated. this will prevent additional eye strain and improve user experience
Thank goodness

As someone who has near perfect eyesight I’ve always had trouble with finding the right dragon in the coliseum camping. It’s absolutely not friendly to those always with good eye, I can’t imagine how it is to those who have an even more difficult time locating the correct dragon.

A dark mode native to this website would be so appreciated. this will prevent additional eye strain and improve user experience
DARK MODE
FINALLY
no longer will I be blinded by the light that is this site

...eventually
DARK MODE
FINALLY
no longer will I be blinded by the light that is this site

...eventually
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Is there a way we can view all of our recently achieved achievements? other than just the few the dedicated page shows?

A lot of achievements I earned in bulk when I came back after a month hiatus. I guess from when I earned in the past. I was just curious! thx

EDIT: DARK MODE?! My eyes are so ready
Is there a way we can view all of our recently achieved achievements? other than just the few the dedicated page shows?

A lot of achievements I earned in bulk when I came back after a month hiatus. I guess from when I earned in the past. I was just curious! thx

EDIT: DARK MODE?! My eyes are so ready
MTvMh.gifT28TJ.gifGBrej.gifivuT3.gif
tumblr_inline_p06uf8yXuc1u5ynwc_540.gif
bkPzSyW.png
Nice!
Nice!
F3knTgg.gif
oh my god dark mode finally :)
oh my god dark mode finally :)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29