Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Accessibility
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
thank you developers!
thank you developers!
db2w69l-f0689cc1-59ab-49b1-a1ec-ec4a2d00e11e.png
FR+3/Softie/She/Her/Wishlist/ Mini shop
DARK MODE!! yesssss!

agree with regards to number place separators, as commented above
DARK MODE!! yesssss!

agree with regards to number place separators, as commented above
4JPkFCP.png bicatcher.png
Yes, PLEASE do something about Coliseum Camping. I've got 68-year-old eyes and even with my glasses on, I often have a hard time discerning the dragon
Yes, PLEASE do something about Coliseum Camping. I've got 68-year-old eyes and even with my glasses on, I often have a hard time discerning the dragon
HEveOVO.png
DARK MODE EVENTUALLY. A WIN IS A WIN!
DARK MODE EVENTUALLY. A WIN IS A WIN!
deity_plaguebringer_by_dogi_crimson-daayujd.gif HE/HIM/THEY/THEM/IT/ITSKQ6w7Ti.png
yay for accessibility!
yay for accessibility!
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
OMG DARK MODE MENTION!!!!!
OMG DARK MODE MENTION!!!!!
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Very nice work guys! I personaly don't need to use assibility features like screen readers and such so I can't really give feedback on how helpful they may be, but I am sure that the people that do are happy that you are listening to them and helping to imprpve their site experince. I strongly agree that it is important to keep working on accibility because the people who it benifits should also get to enjoy themselves freely and not be limited on what they can do on FR.
Very nice work guys! I personaly don't need to use assibility features like screen readers and such so I can't really give feedback on how helpful they may be, but I am sure that the people that do are happy that you are listening to them and helping to imprpve their site experince. I strongly agree that it is important to keep working on accibility because the people who it benifits should also get to enjoy themselves freely and not be limited on what they can do on FR.
dT9HQge.png
StJyjbv.png
Thanks for all you do
Thanks for all you do
[quote name="mllebienvenu" date="2023-08-25 14:14:31" ] As a legally blind person, all I really want are number place separators for large numbers, ( 1,000,000,000 instead of 1000000000 for example) so I don't have to physically point with my finger or mouse to keep the zeroes from blending together when counting large numbers. It is super annoying. [/quote] Support please as a dyslexic person [i]*PLEASE*[/i] That said thanks Devs for all that you do :)
mllebienvenu wrote on 2023-08-25 14:14:31:
As a legally blind person, all I really want are number place separators for large numbers, ( 1,000,000,000 instead of 1000000000 for example) so I don't have to physically point with my finger or mouse to keep the zeroes from blending together when counting large numbers. It is super annoying.
Support

please as a dyslexic person *PLEASE*

That said thanks Devs for all that you do :)
JvUa9ma.png
ifpmXKK.png
DisQoWb.png
Ping Friendly
fkWjutW.png WKtl2lb.png rix3ppo.png
I don't Bite! PM Me!
hjT8oX1.png
Thank you guys so much for the work you do, and the devotion you have to a user-accessable experience. I can't count the times my dyslexic *** has been locked out of the colliseum because I can't see the difference between dragons and objects when there's that much color and it's so small. Heartened to know that there might be a solution to that in the works.
Thank you guys so much for the work you do, and the devotion you have to a user-accessable experience. I can't count the times my dyslexic *** has been locked out of the colliseum because I can't see the difference between dragons and objects when there's that much color and it's so small. Heartened to know that there might be a solution to that in the works.
slytherin_pride_banner_by_ayume_matsumoto-d4zlw4l_zpshtfhokj2.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29