Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Turns out heavy duty meds for combating resiliant bugs also do a number on your body. Nauseous, body is sore, and I haven't slept at all thanks to heavy duty antibiotic. Today will be a really long day.
Turns out heavy duty meds for combating resiliant bugs also do a number on your body. Nauseous, body is sore, and I haven't slept at all thanks to heavy duty antibiotic. Today will be a really long day.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I saw the most adorable snek today.
I saw the most adorable snek today.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
If I’ve calculated the points right, I think I’ve got enough to get into the college I wanted! Now I just need to see if I get an offer
If I’ve calculated the points right, I think I’ve got enough to get into the college I wanted! Now I just need to see if I get an offer
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
I really hope I can, get rid of my fear of playing pvp online, I don't even know why I have it but if I want to get Town of Salem 2 and actually PLAY IT I gotta calm down
I really hope I can, get rid of my fear of playing pvp online, I don't even know why I have it but if I want to get Town of Salem 2 and actually PLAY IT I gotta calm down
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Objectively I would be terrible at playing Baldur's Gate 3. Stardew Valley is more my gaming speed. I really would be awful at it. I shouldn't play it. I really would just flop and be very lost and very bad at it.

... but I really, really wanna try.
Objectively I would be terrible at playing Baldur's Gate 3. Stardew Valley is more my gaming speed. I really would be awful at it. I shouldn't play it. I really would just flop and be very lost and very bad at it.

... but I really, really wanna try.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
wow its loud
wow its loud
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
[quote name="TransDisaster" date="2023-08-24 12:18:04" ] bruh i hate this school [emoji=skull size=1] yesterday in one of my classes we were sharing stuff about us, and one girl was like "i have a gay uncle" then one girl said "i have a gay brother" and i was like "since yall care so much about whos gay and whos not, i am" and the whole class started clapping im being serious this is like something youd see on r/andeverybodyclapped i hate this school so much bruhhhhh [/quote] @TransDisaster Hey there! I'm sorry to hear it's frustrating for you. Maybe it feels silly or like a shallow gesture? But as an older queer person it gives me a lot of hope! It wouldn't have been safe for me to say things like that when I was still in school. It's so good to know there's a generation that can say they're gay without that kind of fear. ^^
TransDisaster wrote on 2023-08-24 12:18:04:
bruh i hate this school

yesterday in one of my classes we were sharing stuff about us, and one girl was like "i have a gay uncle" then one girl said "i have a gay brother" and i was like "since yall care so much about whos gay and whos not, i am" and the whole class started clapping im being serious this is like something youd see on r/andeverybodyclapped i hate this school so much bruhhhhh

@TransDisaster Hey there! I'm sorry to hear it's frustrating for you. Maybe it feels silly or like a shallow gesture? But as an older queer person it gives me a lot of hope! It wouldn't have been safe for me to say things like that when I was still in school. It's so good to know there's a generation that can say they're gay without that kind of fear. ^^
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I'm back here, how has it been? A rollercoster not exactly the best but decent
I'm back here, how has it been? A rollercoster not exactly the best but decent
I do feel bad about this, but I think I'll genuinely throw up if I force myself to go. I'm genuinely really sorry, but we need enforced downtime periods [emoji=undertide sad size=1]
I do feel bad about this, but I think I'll genuinely throw up if I force myself to go.
I'm genuinely really sorry, but we need enforced downtime periods
I'll just have to stick with a simpler signature, it just, looks better?
I'll just have to stick with a simpler signature, it just, looks better?
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder