Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Achievement/Pursuit Notification
1 2 3 4
Support for notifs. But NOT in current notif bel. It is already very cluttered!
Move achivment star on bar and put notif higlight near this star.
And returne back icon of number of dragons.
Support for notifs. But NOT in current notif bel. It is already very cluttered!
Move achivment star on bar and put notif higlight near this star.
And returne back icon of number of dragons.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support. Would love to know when I've completed achievements/pursuits so I'm not needing to constantly refresh the page to find out when something has gone through.
Support. Would love to know when I've completed achievements/pursuits so I'm not needing to constantly refresh the page to find out when something has gone through.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
Support PLEASE especially for time sensitive stuff like pursuits! I have so much trouble remembering to check them so I've missed out on basically every single day's daily pursuits lol :/
Support PLEASE especially for time sensitive stuff like pursuits! I have so much trouble remembering to check them so I've missed out on basically every single day's daily pursuits lol :/
e3vuD1x.png
Found this instead of making my own thread so hopefully the bump is acceptable, I support this as someone with ADHD that very much forgets to check things, I know I have missed claiming many many Pursuits (and achievements but at least those don't have a timer haha)
Found this instead of making my own thread so hopefully the bump is acceptable, I support this as someone with ADHD that very much forgets to check things, I know I have missed claiming many many Pursuits (and achievements but at least those don't have a timer haha)
Support! with toggle
Support! with toggle
1 2 3 4