Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Achievement/Pursuit Notification
1 2 3 4
I think is needed more for Pursuits than Achievements, but I'm surprised to find out that there is no notification for getting one of these! I suppose a reason for not adding it could be the server strain right now, but I think it would be a useful feature to have. People are bound to forget about unclaimed achievements and pursuits, and it would be nice to have this feature as a reminder.
I think is needed more for Pursuits than Achievements, but I'm surprised to find out that there is no notification for getting one of these! I suppose a reason for not adding it could be the server strain right now, but I think it would be a useful feature to have. People are bound to forget about unclaimed achievements and pursuits, and it would be nice to have this feature as a reminder.
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
usually i don't like the notifs but the pursuits/achievements would actually be a much more welcome notification than arlo or baldwin - that means i'm getting more money babeyyy!!!
usually i don't like the notifs but the pursuits/achievements would actually be a much more welcome notification than arlo or baldwin - that means i'm getting more money babeyyy!!!
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I think issue would be constant pop ups, ESP NOW as system keeps updating. I wouldnt mind it be added BUT AS OPTION to turn on/off
I think issue would be constant pop ups, ESP NOW as system keeps updating. I wouldnt mind it be added BUT AS OPTION to turn on/off
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
I would love this if it was a toggle that you could turn on/off
I would love this if it was a toggle that you could turn on/off
support, especially as a toggle
support, especially as a toggle
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
Support, yes please! It'd be especially helpful for pursuits since they rotate out
Support, yes please! It'd be especially helpful for pursuits since they rotate out
image20.jpg
As an option, I have no objections. In fact, all site-activities should be optional concerning notifications (glaring at you, Baldwin).
As an option, I have no objections. In fact, all site-activities should be optional concerning notifications (glaring at you, Baldwin).
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I came here to post the same thing. There's no way I'm ever going to remember to check there all the time, especially since I'm a WAY more casual player than I used to be back in the day. Support.
I came here to post the same thing. There's no way I'm ever going to remember to check there all the time, especially since I'm a WAY more casual player than I used to be back in the day. Support.
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
yes i agree, especially for pursuits since those are time-sensitive. i'd like to know if i got a daily without having to go check.
yes i agree, especially for pursuits since those are time-sensitive. i'd like to know if i got a daily without having to go check.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
I would love to have a notification option for new achievements! Big Support
I would love to have a notification option for new achievements! Big Support
1 2 3 4