Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aberration Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43
AUGMENT.... robot enjoyers STAY winning
AUGMENT.... robot enjoyers STAY winning
Coming Soon (tm)
Coming Soon (tm)
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
skeletal!!! i'd been hoping for skeletal for aberrations ever since their release, thank you devs!

one thing i've noticed is that clicking on the widgets for any of the new genes still displays a basic gene on the aberration baby in the scrying workshop. as far as i can tell, none of the new genes are showing up in the dropdown menu there either
skeletal!!! i'd been hoping for skeletal for aberrations ever since their release, thank you devs!

one thing i've noticed is that clicking on the widgets for any of the new genes still displays a basic gene on the aberration baby in the scrying workshop. as far as i can tell, none of the new genes are showing up in the dropdown menu there either
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
quite a coincidence that we get a abberation npc and then abberation gene expansion right afterward... or is it? [emoji=looking glass size=1] kidding! love the new familiars and new genes to play with on abbes! uwu
quite a coincidence that we get a abberation npc and then abberation gene expansion right afterward... or is it?

kidding! love the new familiars and new genes to play with on abbes! uwu
R3T9Jmp.pngdeitydoll_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dahczrc.gif?M8wY2=party.png
SCRYING WORKSHOP COME ON I’VE BEEN WANT KOI ON ABERRATIONS FOREVER
SCRYING WORKSHOP COME ON I’VE BEEN WANT KOI ON ABERRATIONS FOREVER
g1T7fsG.png
infinity
about me. wishlist. avatar. lore.
Loves all things feline
WHOAAAAAA!! very excited!! Was looking forward to stained for aberrations and also there are so many other amazing additions too! Gonna be spending a lot of time in the scrying workshop I can tell!
WHOAAAAAA!! very excited!! Was looking forward to stained for aberrations and also there are so many other amazing additions too! Gonna be spending a lot of time in the scrying workshop I can tell!
fLdYOuE.png LGvol4P.png
qjWV0vY.png gYW0j5f.png
tqGkHih.png YMPbu9R.png
bYt72YT.png
QUIpVFE.png
I’m neurodivergent and have really bad social anxiety, please be nice/patient!
AAAAAAAAAAAAA /POS
AAAAAAAAAAAAA /POS
mX6TeTF.png
5tiydC3.pngiUkT7bF.png7GFlGJN.png
TuSGLme.png
fr+3
ezlryb
adopt shop
he/him/horrorself
~Km0VF7t.gif8WfJA6i.gif8c8QA1L.gif4jU1iag.gif
wTBPG5s.png
oDxwf8B.pngGoVqS9e.pngy6rs8KC.pngliXoQQI.pngRwYjxAH.pngZ2Gz7Us.pngNN0BWGl.pngCs9lwMb.png
Whelp
I've been wanting to possibly regene some dragons in the future and this will make a hard case even harder, rip me
Thank y'all, I'll be patiently waiting for the scrying workshop to show thr changes <3
Whelp
I've been wanting to possibly regene some dragons in the future and this will make a hard case even harder, rip me
Thank y'all, I'll be patiently waiting for the scrying workshop to show thr changes <3
ws2_by_tinygryphon-d9gar6q.giftumblr_inline_ownkz7t7xt1ux33wd_500.gif
ABBYS WITH HARLEQUIN SKELETAL AND AUGMENT WE WIN
ABBYS WITH HARLEQUIN SKELETAL AND AUGMENT WE WIN
aade3ec0e7a79dc04d588649ba46f67c97adddbb.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43