Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least favorite Coli monster attack?
1 2 3 4 5
congeal and shock. i am always surprised and annoyed when they proc, and when you only have a single trainer you can do nothing about it except hope you don't die because of it.

also i leveled my lightning dragon to be my mire trainer soon after joining the site (i didn't yet know that wasn't the greatest choice of an element for mire, but i love her and refuse to switch to a different trainer), and because of that psywurms with their mana bolts are my mortal enemies :'D
congeal and shock. i am always surprised and annoyed when they proc, and when you only have a single trainer you can do nothing about it except hope you don't die because of it.

also i leveled my lightning dragon to be my mire trainer soon after joining the site (i didn't yet know that wasn't the greatest choice of an element for mire, but i love her and refuse to switch to a different trainer), and because of that psywurms with their mana bolts are my mortal enemies :'D
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
Disorient. The number of times my team has been TPKed in the Kelp Beds by those flippin' dolphins. I swear I can hear them laughing as one of my glass cannons takes down the other one and then scratches itself to unconsciousness.

I also dislike Contuse (aka "Why have I lost all my mana and why is my enemy not dead") but Disorient feels personal.
Disorient. The number of times my team has been TPKed in the Kelp Beds by those flippin' dolphins. I swear I can hear them laughing as one of my glass cannons takes down the other one and then scratches itself to unconsciousness.

I also dislike Contuse (aka "Why have I lost all my mana and why is my enemy not dead") but Disorient feels personal.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
Shroud. I'm fast enough to deal with contuse, my trainer has enough hp to tolerate congeal and shock, and strong enough to just scratch an enemy to death if it gets enamoured. But shroud? Reset immediately, it's far too infuriating otherwise lol
Shroud. I'm fast enough to deal with contuse, my trainer has enough hp to tolerate congeal and shock, and strong enough to just scratch an enemy to death if it gets enamoured. But shroud? Reset immediately, it's far too infuriating otherwise lol
SagittariusAx
Any pronouns
Disorient and Shroud... two moves that I reallyyyy don't like
Disorient and Shroud... two moves that I reallyyyy don't like
MyfNmKq.png
DISORIENT. That is a terrible attack to be hit with above all others.

But I also hate Congeal a lot. The many turns where your dragon can do nothing...
DISORIENT. That is a terrible attack to be hit with above all others.

But I also hate Congeal a lot. The many turns where your dragon can do nothing...
1) contuse
2) contuse
3) contuse
4) contuse
5) contuse
1) contuse
2) contuse
3) contuse
4) contuse
5) contuse
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
Shroud. Not only does it apply to attacks, but also supportive abilities such as heal, haste, rally... Yeah, I'm mostly peeved when I can't heal because of it
Shroud. Not only does it apply to attacks, but also supportive abilities such as heal, haste, rally... Yeah, I'm mostly peeved when I can't heal because of it
.TASTE_ THE_COLOURS.
Either Drown or Shroud. My lvl25s are Wind and get obliterated. I wish I trained up some new ones during WW
Either Drown or Shroud. My lvl25s are Wind and get obliterated. I wish I trained up some new ones during WW
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
contuse is the obvious and true answer, but i have to give a second place to enamor because i use meditate builds for pools, roost, mire, and kb and an anticipate build for ruins. completely shuts me down for 5 turns. even more annoying than congeal because congeal is only 3 turns so i don't lose my haste+rally under it every time.
contuse is the obvious and true answer, but i have to give a second place to enamor because i use meditate builds for pools, roost, mire, and kb and an anticipate build for ruins. completely shuts me down for 5 turns. even more annoying than congeal because congeal is only 3 turns so i don't lose my haste+rally under it every time.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I still remember the coli pre-revamp, and I still remember how the duration of the animations wasn't uniform until the revamp. Shock had what felt like a considerably longer animation compared to the other abilities, and I hated seeing enemies use it because of that. It's been years since the coli revamp and that's no longer an issue, but it's still an annoying ability to get hit by because of the status effect associated with it.
I still remember the coli pre-revamp, and I still remember how the duration of the animations wasn't uniform until the revamp. Shock had what felt like a considerably longer animation compared to the other abilities, and I hated seeing enemies use it because of that. It's been years since the coli revamp and that's no longer an issue, but it's still an annoying ability to get hit by because of the status effect associated with it.
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
1 2 3 4 5