Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] milk's g1 sales; gened, doubles
1 2 3
[center] [emoji=hourglass size=1][/center]

FMjef-VTXw-AIA-41.png
I see the Emerald/Oilslick/Oilslick is in someone else's Lair - did you sell it already?
I see the Emerald/Oilslick/Oilslick is in someone else's Lair - did you sell it already?
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@milkchai

hi, how long would you be willing to hold the g1 wc? working through a few comms rn but should be able to gather the funds for him
@milkchai

hi, how long would you be willing to hold the g1 wc? working through a few comms rn but should be able to gather the funds for him
bnskTgX.png
@milkchai

upcoming week is p busy for me but i'll see how much i can save!
@milkchai

upcoming week is p busy for me but i'll see how much i can save!
bnskTgX.png
@milkchai

would u b willing to do a payment plan for yahir? i have ~800g as of right now
@milkchai

would u b willing to do a payment plan for yahir? i have ~800g as of right now
bnskTgX.png
@milkchai no worries! i spent a bit so i only have ~300g rn but i can put that down as down payment?
@milkchai no worries! i spent a bit so i only have ~300g rn but i can put that down as down payment?
bnskTgX.png
@milkchai
I just bought Rail and I was wondering if I could get the name for the UMA she’s wearing in her scry?
@milkchai
I just bought Rail and I was wondering if I could get the name for the UMA she’s wearing in her scry?
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@milkchai i'd be interested in Eirwen and Eleuthero, would you perhaps be willing to do 1,300g for both? (100g off AH price for each)

could i also get the name of the skin on Eleuthero? c:
@milkchai i'd be interested in Eirwen and Eleuthero, would you perhaps be willing to do 1,300g for both? (100g off AH price for each)

could i also get the name of the skin on Eleuthero? c:
thank you!
thank you!
art shop
oc sales

wishlist

arius
fr+3
(they/them)

kais
[/indent][/indent]
@milkchai no problem, i'll stick with Eleuthero for 600g then! feel free to send a pa
@milkchai no problem, i'll stick with Eleuthero for 600g then! feel free to send a pa
1 2 3