Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most Players I've Ever Seen Online, Ever
1 2
I'm so glad, I love this website <3
I'm so glad, I love this website <3
NFJCNCS.gif UBaiWUV.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
YMPbu9R.png
BY1bl09.png ZFAfDzf.png eVSz2yG.png
yeah the player count is crazy with al the west coasters waking up and logging on. it's enough that my signature is half broken on my end and some images wont load. ig everyone wants that dragon cash from the event
yeah the player count is crazy with al the west coasters waking up and logging on. it's enough that my signature is half broken on my end and some images wont load. ig everyone wants that dragon cash from the event
72446457p.png74860830p.png FR+0 Art Shop avatar dragon
Yoooo we got over 5000 atm
Yoooo we got over 5000 atm
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="DoubleO" date="2023-08-14 18:37:37" ] Obelisks had over 8,000 players, enough to slow down the web site to the point where staff said to "consider taking turns using the server". 6,000+ users is a lot but not enough to the point where everything is slower to load. EDIT: 8,000 around mid-day and early afternoon server time. Not sure how much it dropped during the night. It's kind of a time zone thing again. [/quote] Yeah. I remember people making “mom said it’s my turn on the fr server” jokes, haha
DoubleO wrote on 2023-08-14 18:37:37:
Obelisks had over 8,000 players, enough to slow down the web site to the point where staff said to "consider taking turns using the server".

6,000+ users is a lot but not enough to the point where everything is slower to load.

EDIT: 8,000 around mid-day and early afternoon server time. Not sure how much it dropped during the night. It's kind of a time zone thing again.
Yeah. I remember people making “mom said it’s my turn on the fr server” jokes, haha
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I remember when 2000 slowed down the site. It’s grown so much!
I remember when 2000 slowed down the site. It’s grown so much!
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
ok, checking the users online tab, it appears that most of the people online are... guests? [img]https://i.imgur.com/j0pHmRC.png[/img] who are guests. why are there 3000 of them
ok, checking the users online tab, it appears that most of the people online are... guests?
j0pHmRC.png
who are guests. why are there 3000 of them
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
[quote name="@Helticks" date="2023-08-15 11:18:11" ] ok, checking the users online tab, it appears that most of the people online are... guests? [img]https://i.imgur.com/j0pHmRC.png[/img] who are guests. why are there 3000 of them [/quote] I believe users who have their account as invisible (not showing online status) count as 'guests'
@Helticks wrote on 2023-08-15 11:18:11:
ok, checking the users online tab, it appears that most of the people online are... guests?
j0pHmRC.png
who are guests. why are there 3000 of them

I believe users who have their account as invisible (not showing online status) count as 'guests'
[quote name="@Dredgen" date="2023-08-15 11:39:26" ] I believe users who have their account as invisible (not showing online status) count as 'guests' [/quote] oh, that would make sense! i completely forgot invisible accounts where a thing, lol. thanks for the clarification!
@Dredgen wrote on 2023-08-15 11:39:26:
I believe users who have their account as invisible (not showing online status) count as 'guests'

oh, that would make sense! i completely forgot invisible accounts where a thing, lol. thanks for the clarification!
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
Obelisks and Gaolers brought the site down, but iirc the former was after they got more server space. I remember when 5k was already too much when NOTN started and you basically had to fight your way into Swipp trades.
Obelisks and Gaolers brought the site down, but iirc the former was after they got more server space. I remember when 5k was already too much when NOTN started and you basically had to fight your way into Swipp trades.
QYzhmAi.png
well this is for sure the most ive seen ever. 4700 now.
well this is for sure the most ive seen ever. 4700 now.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
1 2