Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write/Draw to Adopt: Updates regularly
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140
@LionHeart27 thanks! it's always been something i've wanted to do but i've just now gotten around to it dfghjknbvcdfb
@LionHeart27 thanks! it's always been something i've wanted to do but i've just now gotten around to it dfghjknbvcdfb
THE TROJAN WAR WAS NOT HELEN'S FAULT!!
@LionHeart27 @gn0me [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/909218303162064948/1125818368138674197/dragon.png[/img] Mystina, that's what they called her, its what they had been calling her for eons now. Their praise hardly grew old, but it was growing ever more difficult for her to make the same claim. She had been alive for ages now, had seen monarchs rise and fall one after the other, had watched dragons live and change over the course of a thousand lifetimes, and she could feel that ache deep within her bones. It was a good life, a life filled with watching and recording the events of history from the eyes of one outside of it all, but she could feel herself finally reaching an end. Was that all there was to it? To her very [i]existence[/i]? She watches for a time, then her body falls apart and she passes, never to see another story play out again? It is a difficult thing to accept, [i]death[/i], but it was something she had seen play out time and time again. Now it was her turn. She couldn't accept her death, not after she had lived for so long, not after she had seen so much. She was dying, that much was undeniable, but she was not yet within death's cold embrace, she still had time. While there was still air in her lungs she would speak, she would share the stories she had been collecting since her hatching. Once she might have been a god but now she was but a humble librarian and storyteller, with a vast collection of tales to share to any who wished to read. Her collection would be available to all who dared to venture into her halls, all she ask is that they add a story of their own before they leave and tell others of that ancient trove of books once they have left. Even when death would claim her, she would continue on in a way, that much she knew, with her library and the countless lives she touched. Once that final breath left her lungs she would carry on through the pages of the books she once wrote, she would breathe again in each careful word whispered among the walls of her collection. The reaper would take her some day soon, but a part of her would always live on, just as those dragons she had once observed still lived within the same stories she now shared. --- tldr; funky [i]sort of[/i] god who makes a big library and tries to live on in death via story telling
@LionHeart27 @gn0me

dragon.png

Mystina, that's what they called her, its what they had been calling her for eons now.

Their praise hardly grew old, but it was growing ever more difficult for her to make the same claim. She had been alive for ages now, had seen monarchs rise and fall one after the other, had watched dragons live and change over the course of a thousand lifetimes, and she could feel that ache deep within her bones. It was a good life, a life filled with watching and recording the events of history from the eyes of one outside of it all, but she could feel herself finally reaching an end. Was that all there was to it? To her very existence? She watches for a time, then her body falls apart and she passes, never to see another story play out again?

It is a difficult thing to accept, death, but it was something she had seen play out time and time again. Now it was her turn.

She couldn't accept her death, not after she had lived for so long, not after she had seen so much. She was dying, that much was undeniable, but she was not yet within death's cold embrace, she still had time.

While there was still air in her lungs she would speak, she would share the stories she had been collecting since her hatching. Once she might have been a god but now she was but a humble librarian and storyteller, with a vast collection of tales to share to any who wished to read. Her collection would be available to all who dared to venture into her halls, all she ask is that they add a story of their own before they leave and tell others of that ancient trove of books once they have left.

Even when death would claim her, she would continue on in a way, that much she knew, with her library and the countless lives she touched. Once that final breath left her lungs she would carry on through the pages of the books she once wrote, she would breathe again in each careful word whispered among the walls of her collection. The reaper would take her some day soon, but a part of her would always live on, just as those dragons she had once observed still lived within the same stories she now shared.

---

tldr; funky sort of god who makes a big library and tries to live on in death via story telling
B7_L.pngo324-d01-Gay-Screeching.png4qRIVLU.pngcDKoVmo.pngo324-d02-Gay-Screeching.pngT24.pngo324-d04-Gay-Screeching.pngaKdV5MN.pngE3sjxsi.pngm5Wt3n0.png
BJ6ik2C.png
@GayScreeching cool imagine how many books that librarian god can read at once with multigaze!
She really embodies her name in the image you attached!

@8Spitfire8 just in case you were interested where and how she moved
@GayScreeching cool imagine how many books that librarian god can read at once with multigaze!
She really embodies her name in the image you attached!

@8Spitfire8 just in case you were interested where and how she moved
qDkA25S.png
@GayScreeching I agree with gn0me, very cool lore! It fits her vibes perfectly :)
@GayScreeching I agree with gn0me, very cool lore! It fits her vibes perfectly :)
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@Lionheart27 I just saw where you posted all my dragons.

2 need removing:

Dew (bogsneak) got adopted into my Purgelocke

and

SeventyOne (spiral) got written for in LD4NP thread
@Lionheart27 I just saw where you posted all my dragons.

2 need removing:

Dew (bogsneak) got adopted into my Purgelocke

and

SeventyOne (spiral) got written for in LD4NP thread
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
Ok, I'll remove them. Thanks for letting me know!
@gn0me
Ok, I'll remove them. Thanks for letting me know!
@LionHeart27 May I be added to your ping list for this forum?
@LionHeart27 May I be added to your ping list for this forum?
JXVUomh.png 2arcane_by_cicide76536-dciqmi4.gif 1c8q357.png
@LionHeart27 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873115/87311435_350.png[/img] Name: Alabaster [indent][/indent]Alabaster had always looked different from those around him. He wasn't supposed to be this pale, this transparent, this different. His kind were dark, allowing them to blend into their surroundings and fade into crooked trees. They were the keepers of the forest, each with varying tasks and specialties that allowed them to protect it. Some were watchers and guardsmen of the borders, others specialized in the forest's floura and fauna, and many of them took care of the young and trained them to be the next keepers of the forest. [indent][/indent]He however, could not watch the borders, for he was too visible, and he couldn't study the creatures of the forest because he would frighten them before he could get close enough. But there was one other task that clan members could do to protect the forest. They could become witch doctors. Specializing in the medicinal and magical properties of the land. [indent][/indent]Alabaster felt drawn to this specialty, though he couldn't place why. Maybe it was that his pale skin matched the bones they would crush up for potions and spells or that or that they were looked to for guidance despite being the most misunderstood. So, he began training and studying the magical properties of the plants, ferns, and flowers of the forest. Learning which ingredients would yield the desired outcome and what each specially crafted potion would do to the user. And when the clan finally decided that he was ready, he began the painful process of getting the mark of a witch doctor. Etched into his skin were color-shifting bones, earning him the title, Witch Doctor.
@LionHeart27

87311435_350.png

Name: Alabaster

Alabaster had always looked different from those around him. He wasn't supposed to be this pale, this transparent, this different. His kind were dark, allowing them to blend into their surroundings and fade into crooked trees. They were the keepers of the forest, each with varying tasks and specialties that allowed them to protect it. Some were watchers and guardsmen of the borders, others specialized in the forest's floura and fauna, and many of them took care of the young and trained them to be the next keepers of the forest.
He however, could not watch the borders, for he was too visible, and he couldn't study the creatures of the forest because he would frighten them before he could get close enough. But there was one other task that clan members could do to protect the forest. They could become witch doctors. Specializing in the medicinal and magical properties of the land.
Alabaster felt drawn to this specialty, though he couldn't place why. Maybe it was that his pale skin matched the bones they would crush up for potions and spells or that or that they were looked to for guidance despite being the most misunderstood. So, he began training and studying the magical properties of the plants, ferns, and flowers of the forest. Learning which ingredients would yield the desired outcome and what each specially crafted potion would do to the user. And when the clan finally decided that he was ready, he began the painful process of getting the mark of a witch doctor. Etched into his skin were color-shifting bones, earning him the title, Witch Doctor.
@LionHeart27 Just wanted to ping again to see if you saw my previous post :)
@LionHeart27 Just wanted to ping again to see if you saw my previous post :)
@Bellator27 sorry, I've been busy rl and haven't had the chance to check in on fr. I'll add you to the pinglist and send Alabaster your way now :)
@Bellator27 sorry, I've been busy rl and haven't had the chance to check in on fr. I'll add you to the pinglist and send Alabaster your way now :)
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140