Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way grinding is fun
1 2
I have so many broken weapons I don't even know what to do with them
I have so many broken weapons I don't even know what to do with them
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
That's a mood [emoji=undertide scared size=1] I already bought all the stuff I wanted to buy with the fest currency, so I stopped grinding. Hopefully RNG won't be as savage on you anymore and give you the swords that you need!
That's a mood

I already bought all the stuff I wanted to buy with the fest currency, so I stopped grinding. Hopefully RNG won't be as savage on you anymore and give you the swords that you need!
20240124-2118111.gif
This is how I got my auctioneer achievements at long last. Selling tons of stuff for basically nothing because I wanted the achievements and helping some internet strangers out is nice!
This is how I got my auctioneer achievements at long last. Selling tons of stuff for basically nothing because I wanted the achievements and helping some internet strangers out is nice!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
I've trained like 30-40 dragons to level 10 so far this WW and I'm happy for the extra XP making it go faster. I'm getting plenty of the currency items. But I haven't gotten a single interesting drop yet and it's really disheartening. Like, only one gene and it was regular Morph. I hate how even when you put in tons of work here, RNG can be like, nah, you don't deserve anything but garbage.
I've trained like 30-40 dragons to level 10 so far this WW and I'm happy for the extra XP making it go faster. I'm getting plenty of the currency items. But I haven't gotten a single interesting drop yet and it's really disheartening. Like, only one gene and it was regular Morph. I hate how even when you put in tons of work here, RNG can be like, nah, you don't deserve anything but garbage.
8eQDIbk.png
I finally got the time to grind for the event, so I've been really enjoying the XP bonus for leveling fodder while also having so many items to work towards!
I finally got the time to grind for the event, so I've been really enjoying the XP bonus for leveling fodder while also having so many items to work towards!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
1 2