Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon search...
1 2
I remembered trying to find a Doc fandragon. The Doc from the game Stray. His name is just "Doc".

And needless to say, I feel stupid for even typing the name in dragon search what was I goddamn expecting.
I remembered trying to find a Doc fandragon. The Doc from the game Stray. His name is just "Doc".

And needless to say, I feel stupid for even typing the name in dragon search what was I goddamn expecting.
Untitled1128_20230808202424.png
Really, they need an option for "exact search term" everywhere you can search. Kind of a pain as it is
Really, they need an option for "exact search term" everywhere you can search. Kind of a pain as it is
Professional Grump

I live for memes
Searching for a dragon named “fia” produced so many results that I ended up sorting by a-z and just skipping to where the actual fia dragons began. I didn’t even find a fan dragon of the character I was looking for :’)
Searching for a dragon named “fia” produced so many results that I ended up sorting by a-z and just skipping to where the actual fia dragons began. I didn’t even find a fan dragon of the character I was looking for :’)
nTa2yPT.png
@Orbeez be the first >:D
@Orbeez be the first >:D
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Lexusss I really might… my poor wallet lol
@Lexusss I really might… my poor wallet lol
nTa2yPT.png
Yeah, the Dragon Search is actually terrible when it comes to names. Why can’t we look for exact names? It’s frustrating.
Yeah, the Dragon Search is actually terrible when it comes to names. Why can’t we look for exact names? It’s frustrating.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
[quote name="Youcal" date="2023-08-12 03:43:17" ] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=57372c][size=4][font=cambria]It is a pain indeed, I cannot imagine what people who look for two letter dragon names have to go through hhshshshs [/quote] oh i did this when i was on my search for a No, it was truly painful until i learned the alphabetical search trick lol. i remember noting which pages i had last stopped on when going back to search before learning about the trick >_>; edit to add to topic: i feel lucky that my fandragons ended up with more specific names like Trahearne and Illidan, lmao. and that a lot of them are OCs whose names i made up on thr spot [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] though this is also how i found out back in 2017 that someone once spite exalted a bunch of dragons with my username, because Alphazi is my OC's name and they all had extremely close IDs [s]and none have shown up since LMAO[/s] apparently two have shown up since, one in a hibden??? who is this mysterious alphazi???
Youcal wrote on 2023-08-12 03:43:17:
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
It is a pain indeed, I cannot imagine what people who look for two letter dragon names have to go through hhshshshs

oh i did this when i was on my search for a No, it was truly painful until i learned the alphabetical search trick lol. i remember noting which pages i had last stopped on when going back to search before learning about the trick >_>;

edit to add to topic: i feel lucky that my fandragons ended up with more specific names like Trahearne and Illidan, lmao. and that a lot of them are OCs whose names i made up on thr spot

though this is also how i found out back in 2017 that someone once spite exalted a bunch of dragons with my username, because Alphazi is my OC's name and they all had extremely close IDs and none have shown up since LMAO apparently two have shown up since, one in a hibden??? who is this mysterious alphazi???
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Teeka
i know this isnt about me but this is me with pink range/black range/cyan dragons for my one (1) oc. no i don't need a million gen1s for him but what if i Did.

saluting you tho i hope you get your fandragon soon
@Teeka
i know this isnt about me but this is me with pink range/black range/cyan dragons for my one (1) oc. no i don't need a million gen1s for him but what if i Did.

saluting you tho i hope you get your fandragon soon
nzqnkq.png
1 2