Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you divide your Lair and Den?
1 2 3 4
my lair is for my main lore, and the den doubles as a place for side lore and dragon storage (either for potential lore or coli purposes)
my lair is for my main lore, and the den doubles as a place for side lore and dragon storage (either for potential lore or coli purposes)
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
I used to keep most of my completed dragons in my main lair, divided into several tabs based on their role in the clan, but the introduction of achievements prompted me to rearrange everything so that I'd have room to start mass breeding and exalting.

Now I just have a few favorites that match my main theme in the first tab, breeding pairs in the second tab, fodder awaiting training in the third tab, and another tab for sales if applicable. Most of my permas are now in the hibden, another tab in the den is for unfinished G1s, and a third tab is for trained fodder awaiting exaltation (saving for exalt bonuses or a dom push).

It's all about practicality now and I honestly prefer it. I use a lot less food this way and I have more empty lair space to work with.
I used to keep most of my completed dragons in my main lair, divided into several tabs based on their role in the clan, but the introduction of achievements prompted me to rearrange everything so that I'd have room to start mass breeding and exalting.

Now I just have a few favorites that match my main theme in the first tab, breeding pairs in the second tab, fodder awaiting training in the third tab, and another tab for sales if applicable. Most of my permas are now in the hibden, another tab in the den is for unfinished G1s, and a third tab is for trained fodder awaiting exaltation (saving for exalt bonuses or a dom push).

It's all about practicality now and I honestly prefer it. I use a lot less food this way and I have more empty lair space to work with.
8eQDIbk.png
Hibden to me is an odd storage, kinda like a closet where I shove stuff I don’t want to look at but don’t want to throw away yet for whatever reason. Currently that means a whole bunch of exalt fodder waiting for training and a few ancients I’ve fallen out of love with but spent so much funds on that I don’t want to simply exalt them nor sell them for what they’d probably be worth to someone else.
Hibden to me is an odd storage, kinda like a closet where I shove stuff I don’t want to look at but don’t want to throw away yet for whatever reason. Currently that means a whole bunch of exalt fodder waiting for training and a few ancients I’ve fallen out of love with but spent so much funds on that I don’t want to simply exalt them nor sell them for what they’d probably be worth to someone else.
For the longest time I used the hib den for dragons I wanted to keep but they didnt fit anywhere in my main lore or anything yet and also they needed genes or something and I knew it would be a long while before I could do that? I assumed most people dont even look in hib den so I used it as storage.

NOW I am thinking of moving to lightening for a bit for lore reasons and dont want to get rid of my fire dragons because they mean so much to me and I still love fire so I am moving all my main lore fire dragons to my hib den and keeping the lightening ones in my main! almost like I am switching to a new game in my brain, if that makes sense...
For the longest time I used the hib den for dragons I wanted to keep but they didnt fit anywhere in my main lore or anything yet and also they needed genes or something and I knew it would be a long while before I could do that? I assumed most people dont even look in hib den so I used it as storage.

NOW I am thinking of moving to lightening for a bit for lore reasons and dont want to get rid of my fire dragons because they mean so much to me and I still love fire so I am moving all my main lore fire dragons to my hib den and keeping the lightening ones in my main! almost like I am switching to a new game in my brain, if that makes sense...
aYhvX0g.pngzdbZ9VU.pngPPzxarU.png
Dragons that I have for various reasons but don't plan to breed have slowly been shuttled into the Hibden as I've gathered dragons that I do plan to breed. Or that need to go into my main lair or fandragon tabs due to a bit of mild OCD when it comes to lair organization. I'm so glad that they gave us an expansion so I can stop shuttling dragons into the den for a little bit.
Dragons that I have for various reasons but don't plan to breed have slowly been shuttled into the Hibden as I've gathered dragons that I do plan to breed. Or that need to go into my main lair or fandragon tabs due to a bit of mild OCD when it comes to lair organization. I'm so glad that they gave us an expansion so I can stop shuttling dragons into the den for a little bit.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
My hibden is a few special dragons who I don't want in my lair but I don't want to get rid of, and 300 hatchlings stored as fodder that I train and exalt when they grow up.
My hibden is a few special dragons who I don't want in my lair but I don't want to get rid of, and 300 hatchlings stored as fodder that I train and exalt when they grow up.
i keep most things in the den because that's where i have the most space...but the lair is specifically for the things i want front and center when people check my profile. so my big OC-centric lore project and the older, original lore i'm still attached to!

if i had the space, i'd keep my fandragons in the lair too so people can see how important they are to me, but uh....there's almost 80 of those so far. and i need the slots to continue breeding more x3
i keep most things in the den because that's where i have the most space...but the lair is specifically for the things i want front and center when people check my profile. so my big OC-centric lore project and the older, original lore i'm still attached to!

if i had the space, i'd keep my fandragons in the lair too so people can see how important they are to me, but uh....there's almost 80 of those so far. and i need the slots to continue breeding more x3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
I only use my den to store/age fodder. Used to put breeding pairs in there if I wasn't planning to breed them for a while but since achievements now require 6 years of non-stop breeding that's not necessary any more XD
I only use my den to store/age fodder. Used to put breeding pairs in there if I wasn't planning to breed them for a while but since achievements now require 6 years of non-stop breeding that's not necessary any more XD
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
I keep all my dergs in my lair (unless I run out of room for hatching eggs/etc ans need to temporarily store some in the den) and between profit/conquest pushes my hibden slowly fills up with levelled fodder waiting for the next push
I keep all my dergs in my lair (unless I run out of room for hatching eggs/etc ans need to temporarily store some in the den) and between profit/conquest pushes my hibden slowly fills up with levelled fodder waiting for the next push
fHKOi67.png Qsi7AgW.png jy4N1pw.png Yw8EvNQ.png c4hkaoV.jpg
rix3ppo.png BzjAkuF.png FObX7rS.png
H5oS9j0.png
I just use my Hibden to store my Fandragons, not my lore stuff. It's sort of like my dusty backshelf where I put all my unrelated dragons.
I just use my Hibden to store my Fandragons, not my lore stuff. It's sort of like my dusty backshelf where I put all my unrelated dragons.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
1 2 3 4