Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | (S) Robsypi's Coli Services [NewPricing]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@robsypi Hi! I have 3 items from your wishlist, would you take them as part payment for my g1 to be leveled from 16 to 25? :)
@robsypi Hi! I have 3 items from your wishlist, would you take them as part payment for my g1 to be leveled from 16 to 25? :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa
Fodder levelingDOM shopColi grinding

{FR+8 • she/they • always sleepy}
aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake Good morning! I maaaaay be interested. What items would they be?
@Forsake Good morning! I maaaaay be interested. What items would they be?
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WU3hGib.gif K5ijH6S.pngBoarder's Den
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi I have the following would you also be interested i baldwin mats? :)

Motley Marionette
Poltergeist Pile
Mischievous Magnifier
@robsypi I have the following would you also be interested i baldwin mats? :)

Motley Marionette
Poltergeist Pile
Mischievous Magnifier
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake
I am not currently in need of any Baldwin Mats, but thank you!
As for the three familiars, I would be willing to take them for a partial payment of 35G total for the three of them given their value in the Auction House. So the total remaining would be 55G for the remainder, as I would normally charge 90G for leveling a G1 nine levels. ^^
@Forsake
I am not currently in need of any Baldwin Mats, but thank you!
As for the three familiars, I would be willing to take them for a partial payment of 35G total for the three of them given their value in the Auction House. So the total remaining would be 55G for the remainder, as I would normally charge 90G for leveling a G1 nine levels. ^^
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi Thats fine with me! Should I send the fams and gems now? I can send the dragon whenever :)
@robsypi Thats fine with me! Should I send the fams and gems now? I can send the dragon whenever :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake
Please feel free to send everything (Plus your Dragon) in a one-way CR and I will accept as soon as I'm ready to start leveling them. Because of real life, I always give a 10-day turn around from when I accept your CR but I don't think it'll take the full time since it's only 9 levels. :)
@Forsake
Please feel free to send everything (Plus your Dragon) in a one-way CR and I will accept as soon as I'm ready to start leveling them. Because of real life, I always give a 10-day turn around from when I accept your CR but I don't think it'll take the full time since it's only 9 levels. :)
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi Great thank you everything has been sent :)
@robsypi Great thank you everything has been sent :)
QmnZA7t.gif aa

aaa SWBUlKH.gif
@Forsake
Excellent! I will get started on that asap when I get home. Thank you!
@Forsake
Excellent! I will get started on that asap when I get home. Thank you!
K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
@robsypi can I get some coliseum time in Redrock Cove? 1000 battles? Payment will be gems.
@robsypi can I get some coliseum time in Redrock Cove? 1000 battles? Payment will be gems.
Dragons, at last!
@HOVERCRAFT I unfortunately don't count the number of battles, but do my grinding in hour increments. 1-3 hours per hour with a 1 hour minimum. :>

If you're still interested, feel free to fill out my little order form here! I will likely get to it tomorrow as it is already late for me this evening!

@HOVERCRAFT I unfortunately don't count the number of battles, but do my grinding in hour increments. 1-3 hours per hour with a 1 hour minimum. :>

If you're still interested, feel free to fill out my little order form here! I will likely get to it tomorrow as it is already late for me this evening!

K5ijH6S.pngColi Services
K5ijH6S.pngWishlist

8UoFAUN.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12