Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 159 160
[quote name="genocidejelly" date="2023-08-05 09:01:54" ] @KimlovesJerry yes! i will send them out shortly :> [/quote] Thank you so much! I will look after them <33
genocidejelly wrote on 2023-08-05 09:01:54:
@KimlovesJerry yes! i will send them out shortly :>
Thank you so much! I will look after them <33
VoRJn1l.png
@Lunartwist an Update/edit to an earlier post! These 3 are been trained and only two don't have a pairing so far! Starlit is paired with Nexus! Nexus is currently getting trained + an art piece done. Raspberry does not have a partner yet nor does Oreo!

edit : they both have partners now!

I am willing to train a mage for both Raspberry and Oreo if needed!
@Lunartwist an Update/edit to an earlier post! These 3 are been trained and only two don't have a pairing so far! Starlit is paired with Nexus! Nexus is currently getting trained + an art piece done. Raspberry does not have a partner yet nor does Oreo!

edit : they both have partners now!

I am willing to train a mage for both Raspberry and Oreo if needed!
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples!
@Dakializ Oh It would be lovely! I can send some if youw wish! @Lunartwist has some dragons I sent them to pair up but they aren't leveled all the way trough, if they want to send them that would be nice too
@Dakializ Oh It would be lovely! I can send some if youw wish! @Lunartwist has some dragons I sent them to pair up but they aren't leveled all the way trough, if they want to send them that would be nice too
GJ4HbdE.gif
@Dakializ I sent a level 10 dragon to you, I had an uneven amount of dragons, so she's trained as a mage and ready to be paired. EDIT: Also, if you're looking for single dragons to make pairs, @PallasiteMatrix! I noticed posted an unstatted/stoned level 10, maybe they'd like to donate for another mage? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87969499][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/879695/87969499_350.png[/img][/url] ---- (Working on updating the forum today, so I will be getting everyone's updates logged shortly!)
@Dakializ

I sent a level 10 dragon to you, I had an uneven amount of dragons, so she's trained as a mage and ready to be paired.

EDIT: Also, if you're looking for single dragons to make pairs, @PallasiteMatrix! I noticed posted an unstatted/stoned level 10, maybe they'd like to donate for another mage?

87969499_350.png

----

(Working on updating the forum today, so I will be getting everyone's updates logged shortly!)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Adaejha

Can I ask for Daimar in exchange for 3 paragraphs of lore? Will work on those now and if she's claimed that's okay too!

@Adaejha

Can I ask for Daimar in exchange for 3 paragraphs of lore? Will work on those now and if she's claimed that's okay too!

Progen >93399p.png 68696002p.png< Avatar
@Lunartwist how exactly might I register available descendants to adopt? ive got some new warrior hatches I'd like to offer to the cause \o/
@Lunartwist how exactly might I register available descendants to adopt? ive got some new warrior hatches I'd like to offer to the cause \o/
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Lunartwist i think you pinged me when you meant to ping @PallasiteMatrix!
@Lunartwist i think you pinged me when you meant to ping @PallasiteMatrix!
@Achromaticism

No need to register, you can just pop a badge into their bio to advertise the lineage. :D

You can find the codes here!

@firenyx45

Woops, fixed it!
@Achromaticism

No need to register, you can just pop a badge into their bio to advertise the lineage. :D

You can find the codes here!

@firenyx45

Woops, fixed it!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist thanks! I'll @/PallasiteMatrix should I happen to get another physical attacker and I'll pair the mage with Raspberry!
Also just wondering if the battlestones/stats for these three are fine?

Starlit
Raspberry
Oreo
@Lunartwist thanks! I'll @/PallasiteMatrix should I happen to get another physical attacker and I'll pair the mage with Raspberry!
Also just wondering if the battlestones/stats for these three are fine?

Starlit
Raspberry
Oreo
Also doing art for lvl 25 dragons/eliminates! PM me if interested.
Past artwork examples!
@Lunartwist
Hi, could I adopt Annath and Acro?
@Lunartwist
Hi, could I adopt Annath and Acro?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 159 160