Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | New Kitten.
1 2 3
[center]So, I'm picking up a kitten today. She'll be joining my two other cats, Twyla and Asher, as the youngest sibling. I'm excited to have her join our little family. But, I'm really stumped on naming her. I've bounced between some names, but nothing sounds quite right. As of now, the name I've liked the most of the ones I was trying out is Dova. But I'm not really [i]in love[/i] with it. [s]Does anyone have other suggestions? I'm not really into cutesy names like Princess or Baby, for examples of what I wouldn't consider.[/s] Picture from current caretaker: [img]https://i.imgur.com/TICOe0y.jpg[/img] UPDATE: Thank you so much to everyone who suggested names! I loved reading through them. So, I ultimately decided against Dova. Namely because I liked the name because it was a cute version of the name Dove, which I thought was perfect for her dusty white coloration.... which she isn't. Turns out, she's a very charming cream baby, who's coat color just seems to photograph different each time, depending on lighting. XD Well, she's tiny, adventurous, and very very vocal. At this time, I've decided to name her Kida. [img]https://i.imgur.com/21N9Hm8.jpg[/img] [/center]
So, I'm picking up a kitten today. She'll be joining my two other cats, Twyla and Asher, as the youngest sibling. I'm excited to have her join our little family.
But, I'm really stumped on naming her. I've bounced between some names, but nothing sounds quite right.
As of now, the name I've liked the most of the ones I was trying out is Dova. But I'm not really in love with it. Does anyone have other suggestions?
I'm not really into cutesy names like Princess or Baby, for examples of what I wouldn't consider.

Picture from current caretaker:
TICOe0y.jpg

UPDATE:
Thank you so much to everyone who suggested names! I loved reading through them.
So, I ultimately decided against Dova. Namely because I liked the name because it was a cute version of the name Dove, which I thought was perfect for her dusty white coloration.... which she isn't.
Turns out, she's a very charming cream baby, who's coat color just seems to photograph different each time, depending on lighting. XD
Well, she's tiny, adventurous, and very very vocal.
At this time, I've decided to name her Kida.
21N9Hm8.jpg
DQ9i0QA.png
Greg
Greg
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
Maja or Maya are classic cat names in my country. Some other ones are Morris (growler) and Selma.

Sandy would also be nice, fits her fur.

But I honestly like Dova. Short and sweet. Gives me a fanatsy vibe.

Also because I've been watching Babylon 5: Ivanova. Great character. Similar sound as Dova.
Maja or Maya are classic cat names in my country. Some other ones are Morris (growler) and Selma.

Sandy would also be nice, fits her fur.

But I honestly like Dova. Short and sweet. Gives me a fanatsy vibe.

Also because I've been watching Babylon 5: Ivanova. Great character. Similar sound as Dova.
Juniper or Jenny
Juniper or Jenny
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
SHES SO CUTE I would try help with names but all I can think of is stuff like snowcone and toothpaste... I'm sure whatever you pick will be lovely though :)
SHES SO CUTE I would try help with names but all I can think of is stuff like snowcone and toothpaste... I'm sure whatever you pick will be lovely though :)
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

Dovakhiin, Dovakhiin, naal ok zin los vahriin.

Mighty warrior has wares. Fear her. FEAR.
Dovakhiin, Dovakhiin, naal ok zin los vahriin.

Mighty warrior has wares. Fear her. FEAR.
IMG-2023-08-05-124048.jpg
Porkchop
Nicknames: Porky (if she gets a lil chunky) or Chopper (spin her)

or

Sizzles
idk just kinda seems like a sizzles, has that touch of rizz in her eyes makin me melt
Porkchop
Nicknames: Porky (if she gets a lil chunky) or Chopper (spin her)

or

Sizzles
idk just kinda seems like a sizzles, has that touch of rizz in her eyes makin me melt
heeheehe
Ngl she looks like wheat. Dova is a cute name though, and there's nothing stopping you from changing it if you ever come up with something you like more.
Ngl she looks like wheat. Dova is a cute name though, and there's nothing stopping you from changing it if you ever come up with something you like more.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
Dove, Cream, Marshmallow or Mellow
Dove, Cream, Marshmallow or Mellow
FR +9
Indigo
hmmmmmmmmmmmm5e1bc6ccfac5d630553d60cf9a2f3eedb69c1cfc.png
She looks like a Barley to me.
She looks like a Barley to me.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3