Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are some festival grinding tips?
1 2
Recently I decided to start grinding for festivals and would appreciate any tips!!
Recently I decided to start grinding for festivals and would appreciate any tips!!
WvEXipG.pngOPFWPxg.pngJkqGYr7.png 5hF3FGk.png
Da5UPof.png0HBKL8H.pngkcbWnDp.png
TWSJTng.pngbVV6yhw.pngmlHpBMC.png
1. Baldwin is your best friend, your ally, your buddy.

2. Check the Flight Currencies comments on the game database, some lovely people have done calculations for what coli areas are best to grind in.

3. Gather in that Flight.

2. Check the Flight Currencies comments on the game database, some lovely people have done calculations for what coli areas are best to grind in.

sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
to add to the tips above, i would suggest bonding with your famaliars every day of the festival. it adds up!
to add to the tips above, i would suggest bonding with your famaliars every day of the festival. it adds up!
markicha | she/her | +11 fr time
english is not my first language!

wishlist | adoptables | avatar
shwx1Vv.gifi'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy shwx1Vv.gif
I personally don't grind anywhere I can't also level fodder. I stay in the Mire, but Crystal Pools and Harpy's Roost are both usually good for fest currency.
I personally don't grind anywhere I can't also level fodder. I stay in the Mire, but Crystal Pools and Harpy's Roost are both usually good for fest currency.
@Snowscape
Just a heads up that they actually changed it so that you can get Festival Currency in any flight you gather now :]!!
@Snowscape
Just a heads up that they actually changed it so that you can get Festival Currency in any flight you gather now :]!!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Don't forget you can also brew festival currency at Baldwin's!
Don't forget you can also brew festival currency at Baldwin's!
This Festival Coliseum Guide has currency/hour and currency/battle rates for each venue for whatever fest is currently running in the OP. Also a quick visual reference for what skins you can obtain from chests/baldwin/FF. It's my go-to thread to check on the first day of a fest.
This Festival Coliseum Guide has currency/hour and currency/battle rates for each venue for whatever fest is currently running in the OP. Also a quick visual reference for what skins you can obtain from chests/baldwin/FF. It's my go-to thread to check on the first day of a fest.
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
Get you a lvl 25 (or two) if you don't already- and then park yourself in one of the lower level venues where you can basically bulldoze through one or two shotting everything

During Lightning I was in forgotten caves (even tho Woodland path is TECHNICALLY a better spot)- and I had more chests and fest currency than I knew what to do with honestly. As a whole I had been able to get 3-4 of everything ((while usually I am lvling exalt fodder in the mire- fests are one of the few times I double back to destroy lower level populations just for that easy easy currency))

As others have already linked there are also guides that say which venues are best- if you ever lose the link you can also just google "[element] fest guide" and usually the first link will direct you to the forum post
Get you a lvl 25 (or two) if you don't already- and then park yourself in one of the lower level venues where you can basically bulldoze through one or two shotting everything

During Lightning I was in forgotten caves (even tho Woodland path is TECHNICALLY a better spot)- and I had more chests and fest currency than I knew what to do with honestly. As a whole I had been able to get 3-4 of everything ((while usually I am lvling exalt fodder in the mire- fests are one of the few times I double back to destroy lower level populations just for that easy easy currency))

As others have already linked there are also guides that say which venues are best- if you ever lose the link you can also just google "[element] fest guide" and usually the first link will direct you to the forum post
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
[quote name="@Snowscape" date="2023-08-04 04:41:38" ] 1. Baldwin is your best friend, your ally, your buddy. 2. Check the Flight Currencies comments on the game database, some lovely people have done calculations for what coli areas are best to grind in. 3. Gather in that Flight. [/quote] I just wanted to point out that you don't have to gather in that flight anymore! That used to be a flight mechanic (its even ingrained in me) that whatever flight is having the fest you would have to gather in that territorry; that isnt the case anymore per a few years ago! Feel free to gather anywhere That being said Coli and Baldwin are going to be your best friends for currency; last fest I was grinding 100 an hour easy in lower level venues. Keep in mind though the demand for currency is the most in the beginning and end
@Snowscape wrote on 2023-08-04 04:41:38:

I just wanted to point out that you don't have to gather in that flight anymore! That used to be a flight mechanic (its even ingrained in me) that whatever flight is having the fest you would have to gather in that territorry; that isnt the case anymore per a few years ago! Feel free to gather anywhere

That being said Coli and Baldwin are going to be your best friends for currency; last fest I was grinding 100 an hour easy in lower level venues. Keep in mind though the demand for currency is the most in the beginning and end
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
No matter what guides tell you about the highest drop rates for fest currency, stick to the lowest levels without bosses, and where you can 1-hit KO with Scratch or Elim. Otherwise you will be slowed down (Volcanic Vents for Flameforger's is much slower than Scorched Forest or Woodland Path), and currency will drop just as fast if not faster when you can 1-hit everything and not have a boss. I mean, some people like fighting bosses, but if you're looking for max amount of fest currency this has been my strategy for six years and it works every time.
No matter what guides tell you about the highest drop rates for fest currency, stick to the lowest levels without bosses, and where you can 1-hit KO with Scratch or Elim. Otherwise you will be slowed down (Volcanic Vents for Flameforger's is much slower than Scorched Forest or Woodland Path), and currency will drop just as fast if not faster when you can 1-hit everything and not have a boss. I mean, some people like fighting bosses, but if you're looking for max amount of fest currency this has been my strategy for six years and it works every time.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2