Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | $10 portrait commissions
Yeah apparel would be stellar if you could manage it! He really is pretending to be a garbage bag with that apparel… :p (this is a lie the garbage bag thing is something my friend said and it was too funny not to put it in a broadcast message)

I’ll PM you my PayPal email right now!
Yeah apparel would be stellar if you could manage it! He really is pretending to be a garbage bag with that apparel… :p (this is a lie the garbage bag thing is something my friend said and it was too funny not to put it in a broadcast message)

I’ll PM you my PayPal email right now!
usOtooy.png
@zerrace Greetings! Here's your beautiful bird, all finished ^__^ [url=https://sta.sh/01w0fvszre9n][img]https://i.imgur.com/W1NWN0M.png[/img][/url] They were such a joy to draw! ;A; I truly had a blast, hehe. Thanks for letting me draw her, hope you like it! [emoji=heart size=1]
@zerrace Greetings! Here's your beautiful bird, all finished ^__^

W1NWN0M.png

They were such a joy to draw! ;A; I truly had a blast, hehe. Thanks for letting me draw her, hope you like it!
Art Shop link
||
SO, when can I become a Ta'rinashiree finally?
trans man, ace, demiromantic, polyamorous. he/him. pagan.

blank
Please ping me in the forums! I enjoy chatting with y'all :>
| And when I die, I'm buried with the sliver leaves
OUUUAGGH im SO so happy you have no idea,, you make them look so wonderful, im just. wrowza.

the texture makes me want to run my hands through their fluff, and that wonderful expression says they just might let me!

i cant thank you enough for your work. i would like to check in on how youd feel about me using this as my icon on some platforms, at least for a bit? most likely just on discord, but maybe twitter as well. if you'd rather i didnt then please let me know, or if there was some particular platform youd like me to link back to for credit other than just your username here.

again, thank you SO so much, i am beyond delighted, i hopw you have a great day!
OUUUAGGH im SO so happy you have no idea,, you make them look so wonderful, im just. wrowza.

the texture makes me want to run my hands through their fluff, and that wonderful expression says they just might let me!

i cant thank you enough for your work. i would like to check in on how youd feel about me using this as my icon on some platforms, at least for a bit? most likely just on discord, but maybe twitter as well. if you'd rather i didnt then please let me know, or if there was some particular platform youd like me to link back to for credit other than just your username here.

again, thank you SO so much, i am beyond delighted, i hopw you have a great day!
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
4ogWlJU.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
super top secret invisible text in which i proclaim my love for anomalocaris A little gryphon, my fursona Aytch Clan's progen, Praeg
@zerrace GDHGSDHS this message totally made my day, I'm so happy to hear that!! ;___; <3 Their fluff texture was super enjoyable to do! :D Oh absolutely, if you wanna use it as an icon, go straight ahead! I'll be honored ;w; As for crediting me, feel free to link back to either my FR profile or [url=https://www.instagram.com/rapsahtaa/]my Instagram[/url] ^^ Thank you! [emoji=heart size=1] So glad I did Aytch justice! Have a stellar day as well :D <33
@zerrace GDHGSDHS this message totally made my day, I'm so happy to hear that!! ;___; <3 Their fluff texture was super enjoyable to do! :D

Oh absolutely, if you wanna use it as an icon, go straight ahead! I'll be honored ;w; As for crediting me, feel free to link back to either my FR profile or my Instagram ^^ Thank you!

So glad I did Aytch justice! Have a stellar day as well :D <33
Art Shop link
||

blank
@Kaleran DEADLY GARBAGE BAG SPOTTED [url=https://sta.sh/0j9qx5vpvam][img]https://i.imgur.com/04poLew.png[/img][/url] I loved drawing him! :D It was a nice challenge to draw a dragon pretty much entirely covered in apparel, haha. I gave him a li'l background so he can blend into his surroundings more :P Hope you like it, thanks for commissioning me! <33
@Kaleran DEADLY GARBAGE BAG SPOTTED

04poLew.png

I loved drawing him! :D It was a nice challenge to draw a dragon pretty much entirely covered in apparel, haha. I gave him a li'l background so he can blend into his surroundings more :P

Hope you like it, thanks for commissioning me! <33
Art Shop link
||

blank
Some of my friends shared your art on a server we're all on and goodness your art is gorgeous! Would you be able to squeeze a few extra dragon portraits into your busy schedule?
Some of my friends shared your art on a server we're all on and goodness your art is gorgeous! Would you be able to squeeze a few extra dragon portraits into your busy schedule?
@FabulousFlournoy Greetings! Thank you very much for the kind words, I appreciate it to no end ;u; And sure thing, with pleasure! Who do you want me to draw? :>
@FabulousFlournoy Greetings! Thank you very much for the kind words, I appreciate it to no end ;u; And sure thing, with pleasure! Who do you want me to draw? :>
Art Shop link
||

blank
your art is so pretty! id love to get a commission of my oc finn. he's not a dragon from flight rising but he is a dragon!
your art is so pretty! id love to get a commission of my oc finn. he's not a dragon from flight rising but he is a dragon!
@Arlethallan Thank you! [emoji=heart size=1] And sure thing, I can draw anyone :) Just yeet me the refs!
@Arlethallan Thank you! And sure thing, I can draw anyone :) Just yeet me the refs!
Art Shop link
||

blank
It's hard to pick which characters! But I think I'd like to get this lovely lady. Her name is Pajama Party and she is both a Goth and a Witch. Don't be mislead by the fact she looks a bit intimidating, she's very nice, actually. She reads a lot of Gothic romance novels and even married her own scary monster man (They're very happy together).

And how about this cool bean? Valour is a powerful sound mage who runs a "Sounds of Sorneith" archive and hosts a podcast. They're incredibly chill. I aspire to reach their levels of coolness some day.

None of them have skins, but I would like apparel.
It's hard to pick which characters! But I think I'd like to get this lovely lady. Her name is Pajama Party and she is both a Goth and a Witch. Don't be mislead by the fact she looks a bit intimidating, she's very nice, actually. She reads a lot of Gothic romance novels and even married her own scary monster man (They're very happy together).

And how about this cool bean? Valour is a powerful sound mage who runs a "Sounds of Sorneith" archive and hosts a podcast. They're incredibly chill. I aspire to reach their levels of coolness some day.

None of them have skins, but I would like apparel.