nnnnnnnn
...--LrfqDPy.png

mir | he/him | 24
.+0 FR | about

-uhdIsMx.png uhdIsMx.png
nnnnnnnn
KomDGV6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngmrCLL3X.png
vJGwSlb.png
@Zeco5000 Could you check for me if I signed up? I just realized that actually doing it might have slipped my mind, and I don't see a fee pm in my sent messages, but I just want to double check before I do it all just in case. Sorry for the trouble and thank you!
@Zeco5000 Could you check for me if I signed up? I just realized that actually doing it might have slipped my mind, and I don't see a fee pm in my sent messages, but I just want to double check before I do it all just in case. Sorry for the trouble and thank you!
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather I have neither a sign-up form or a fee from you
@Hawkfeather I have neither a sign-up form or a fee from you
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
Thank you! I'll get both sent out shortly. I've been so scatterbrained this week
Thank you! I'll get both sent out shortly. I've been so scatterbrained this week
Wua5ROf.png
@Zeco5000 for the "drops of a similar color" spot, what is the minimum number of items? Is two fine or does it need to be more?
@Zeco5000 for the "drops of a similar color" spot, what is the minimum number of items? Is two fine or does it need to be more?
fr_badge_6_by_hisscale-dacx5j5.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@Nonbeenaries at least two distinct items in the drop but all items in the drop must be similar color
@Nonbeenaries at least two distinct items in the drop but all items in the drop must be similar color
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
I am having the WORST luck trying to get anything from the friends apparel set… Anyone have any advice/suggested venues?
I am having the WORST luck trying to get anything from the friends apparel set… Anyone have any advice/suggested venues?
ichibunn/ichi | ping pls! | she/her

Ichibunn's Stock the Pond Archive
@ichibunn

woodland path
scorched forest
harpy's roost
@ichibunn

woodland path
scorched forest
harpy's roost
200.pngv886aA7.png x72ysXo.png201.png
@Zeco5000 last question i swear ^^; do hybrid fragments count for the acuity square?
@Zeco5000 last question i swear ^^; do hybrid fragments count for the acuity square?
fr_badge_6_by_hisscale-dacx5j5.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@PawnsVictory
Yeah I’ve been grinding almost exclusively Woodland Path when I’m not leveling anything. Maybe it’s time to switch venues? Thank you for your help!
@PawnsVictory
Yeah I’ve been grinding almost exclusively Woodland Path when I’m not leveling anything. Maybe it’s time to switch venues? Thank you for your help!
ichibunn/ichi | ping pls! | she/her

Ichibunn's Stock the Pond Archive
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13