Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TCC23] Coliseum Bingo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Qoris Ok! That's more or less what mine looks like too.
@Qoris Ok! That's more or less what mine looks like too.
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas sorry, just got back from lunch. Qoris is correct in how they are filling out their sheet!
@Jeevas sorry, just got back from lunch. Qoris is correct in how they are filling out their sheet!
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
This looks like loads of fun, am excited to participate in it [emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
This looks like loads of fun, am excited to participate in it
SxG7Whx.png TO5f5vS.pngWn6vGC1.png
J8QoPxT.pngmlHpBMC.png
spr01s5.pngbM4dOKD.png
think i'll be participating in this! it'll be my first time participating in a festival coli challenge (other than notn ofc), but i love the idea of a bingo board
think i'll be participating in this! it'll be my first time participating in a festival coli challenge (other than notn ofc), but i love the idea of a bingo board
I've made myself a personal challenge of finding how many of these I can do with one image (as well as filling out the rest of the board, obviously). So far my best image covers 8 of the bingo prompts. XD
I've made myself a personal challenge of finding how many of these I can do with one image (as well as filling out the rest of the board, obviously). So far my best image covers 8 of the bingo prompts. XD
[BUYING] Unhatched Eggs!
(dm me to negotiate or PA for LAH)
Well doing this has already paid off because I got an Eliminate in Harpy's Roost while I was trying to fill out the other prompts
Well doing this has already paid off because I got an Eliminate in Harpy's Roost while I was trying to fill out the other prompts
SxG7Whx.png TO5f5vS.pngWn6vGC1.png
J8QoPxT.pngmlHpBMC.png
spr01s5.pngbM4dOKD.png
Ohhh, this looks like super fun! [i]*grumbles*[/i] how didn't I see it on the 16, that's 2 days of missed coli [emoji=ridgeback angry size=1] Anyway, hyped to participate starting now! [i]*runs off to get the sheets*[/i]
Ohhh, this looks like super fun! *grumbles* how didn't I see it on the 16, that's 2 days of missed coli

Anyway, hyped to participate starting now! *runs off to get the sheets*
FR_Midna.pngFR_Wyrdalia.png
Awww maaan... I just accidentally clicked continue after getting a gene drop *facepalms* Siiiigh, time to keep up the grind [emoji=gaoler sad size=2] Edit to Add: Welll... its not a [i]Gene[/i] but I'll still take it [s]Too bad its not on the card![/s] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vCkbtgc.png[/img][/center]
Awww maaan... I just accidentally clicked continue after getting a gene drop *facepalms*
Siiiigh, time to keep up the grind

Edit to Add:
Welll... its not a Gene but I'll still take it Too bad its not on the card!
vCkbtgc.png
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@Greenwolfkate I know, right?? I got TWO Lightning Eggs grinding the coli today! Luckily one of them came with a familiar so I can use it for the RNG love square XD [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1130509596319027243/1130751127621750794/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1130509596319027243/1130751127999234048/image.png[/img]
@Greenwolfkate I know, right?? I got TWO Lightning Eggs grinding the coli today! Luckily one of them came with a familiar so I can use it for the RNG love square XD

image.png
image.png
[BUYING] Unhatched Eggs!
(dm me to negotiate or PA for LAH)
Awwww heck! I did it again, this time with apparel! Curse my Coli Grind muscle memory.
Let's keep going y'all!!
Awwww heck! I did it again, this time with apparel! Curse my Coli Grind muscle memory.
Let's keep going y'all!!
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13