Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Have I Been Missing?
Hmm, lets see... Last post - November 30th
4 days after I joined... MoonOwl exe has stopped working...
WHY. SIMPLY WHY. DID I GO ON A HIATUS. I guess life took over and I forgot about this site :(
Can anyone catch me up on what has happened since?
Hmm, lets see... Last post - November 30th
4 days after I joined... MoonOwl exe has stopped working...
WHY. SIMPLY WHY. DID I GO ON A HIATUS. I guess life took over and I forgot about this site :(
Can anyone catch me up on what has happened since?
welcome back! mostly, we've got two new Ancients - Aethers and Sandsurges - and the Achievement system has been revamped! also the usual updates with new apparel, genes, etc. check out the Chronological Update Reference for more info. c:
welcome back! mostly, we've got two new Ancients - Aethers and Sandsurges - and the Achievement system has been revamped! also the usual updates with new apparel, genes, etc. check out the Chronological Update Reference for more info. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Uuh so let's see, aberration, aether and sandsurge breeds have been released, there is the grand exchange where seasonal shops are - there's some new ones too like the seasonal sundries + achievement shop, where you exchange tokens from the new achievements system (lots chickens!) they have been makin' some changes to make Flight Rising more accessible as well, you can add alt text in images now

They made Baldwin brewin' easier for earlier levels, and they plan to make an ancient gene shop in which you can swap modern genes for their ancient variant
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Uuh so let's see, aberration, aether and sandsurge breeds have been released, there is the grand exchange where seasonal shops are - there's some new ones too like the seasonal sundries + achievement shop, where you exchange tokens from the new achievements system (lots chickens!) they have been makin' some changes to make Flight Rising more accessible as well, you can add alt text in images now

They made Baldwin brewin' easier for earlier levels, and they plan to make an ancient gene shop in which you can swap modern genes for their ancient variant
UDy41Fx.png
@After @Youcal Damn I missed a lot! But ty for telling meh!
BTW YOUCAL YOUR PENGUIN HOW ITS SO CUTE
@After @Youcal Damn I missed a lot! But ty for telling meh!
BTW YOUCAL YOUR PENGUIN HOW ITS SO CUTE
I know right :'] they are waddlin' about !
I know right :'] they are waddlin' about !
UDy41Fx.png