Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :D :3 Bassil's art shop!!! [G/TR/ITEMS]
1 2 3 4 5
@bassil perfect, tysm! I would like it coloured please [emoji=wildclaw laughing size=1] Sent the payment <3
@bassil perfect, tysm! I would like it coloured please Sent the payment <3
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Oh no worries! Thanks for getting back to me with all that!

But okay that all sounds perfect to me; and oh yeah I expected a design to be more too.

With that in mind: I'd love to get a fullbody colored character design from you to start with, and then as you clear up your queue I have *checks notes* 3-4 other characters too >>;;;

Would you prefer if I send you the references I have in a PM to prevent your thread from being cluttered or is it ok to post here?

Oh no worries! Thanks for getting back to me with all that!

But okay that all sounds perfect to me; and oh yeah I expected a design to be more too.

With that in mind: I'd love to get a fullbody colored character design from you to start with, and then as you clear up your queue I have *checks notes* 3-4 other characters too >>;;;

Would you prefer if I send you the references I have in a PM to prevent your thread from being cluttered or is it ok to post here?

Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Reefknot Ahhh thank you so much for sending the payment and the tip thats so sweet ahhh! I just got started did a quick sketch, let me know if all is good or if you want anything changed and then I’ll get started painting/coloring :D you can also pm me if that’s easier Ps I love your ocs they’re so cute ahh [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/584494797239091256/1134699196730056714/Untitled_Artwork.jpg[/img] Just to be clear this is a sketch and totally not finished jdjfjfjgj I just want you to check the pose let me know if you like it before I actually like draw it proper haha
@Reefknot
Ahhh thank you so much for sending the payment and the tip thats so sweet ahhh! I just got started did a quick sketch, let me know if all is good or if you want anything changed and then I’ll get started painting/coloring :D you can also pm me if that’s easier

Ps I love your ocs they’re so cute ahh Untitled_Artwork.jpg

Just to be clear this is a sketch and totally not finished jdjfjfjgj I just want you to check the pose let me know if you like it before I actually like draw it proper haha
@Arazamatazza
Full body design will cost like 2.6kg or treasure equivalent, pm is probably easier for references :D if you send payment and refs over I’ll get started asap :D
@Arazamatazza
Full body design will cost like 2.6kg or treasure equivalent, pm is probably easier for references :D if you send payment and refs over I’ll get started asap :D
up :-)
up :-)
3a91cedabe354d905736cf4f15c5a0c1b3b150d7.gif lance | they/them
achtung, baby!
hi i like my girlfriend and
setting things on fire.
1 2 3 4 5