Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | :D :3 Bassil's art shop!!! [G/TR/ITEMS]
1 2 3 4 5
Username: Fumiku
Type: marker colored sketch
Details: I'd love a drawing of my dragon oc Fanfare in his outfit. Since the sketches exemples are busts I'm assuming it'll be a bust, which is fine by me~!
References: https://toyhou.se/5350584.fanfare#17883497
Payment: 315 000 treasure
Other: People often associate Fanfare with fr coatls and so default his traits to a coatl's, forgetting key design traits like his feather mane, pls only base yourself off of his reference! I'm assuming the marker colored sketches are colored traditionally so don't sweat it if the colors aren't exact lol, don't stress about it. You can contact me through pm with my flightrising account Fumiku. Have fun with it, hyped to see the result, your art is awesome!

Edit: payment sent~ <3
Username: Fumiku
Type: marker colored sketch
Details: I'd love a drawing of my dragon oc Fanfare in his outfit. Since the sketches exemples are busts I'm assuming it'll be a bust, which is fine by me~!
References: https://toyhou.se/5350584.fanfare#17883497
Payment: 315 000 treasure
Other: People often associate Fanfare with fr coatls and so default his traits to a coatl's, forgetting key design traits like his feather mane, pls only base yourself off of his reference! I'm assuming the marker colored sketches are colored traditionally so don't sweat it if the colors aren't exact lol, don't stress about it. You can contact me through pm with my flightrising account Fumiku. Have fun with it, hyped to see the result, your art is awesome!

Edit: payment sent~ <3
19276665_9SBybdDtCxkURM3.png
@Fumiku ahh thank you so much!! I’ll pm you updates etc- also to answer your questions yes I’m doing busts for now, and it’s actually digital! Do you mind sending me payment in a cr so I can accept when I’m done?
@Fumiku ahh thank you so much!! I’ll pm you updates etc- also to answer your questions yes I’m doing busts for now, and it’s actually digital! Do you mind sending me payment in a cr so I can accept when I’m done?
Up
Up
Up
Up
Hi!! Do you have any human/humanoid sketch examples?
Hi!! Do you have any human/humanoid sketch examples?
@ImagineWagons420 I’ve just added an example to the bottom of my examples post!
@ImagineWagons420 I’ve just added an example to the bottom of my examples post!
Opening back up with new examples/prices!
Opening back up with new examples/prices!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5