Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Biolum Series:: Post Update
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Thank you so much!!!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69985482][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/699855/69985482_350.png[/img][/url] He was literally born for this accent I love it he's PERFECT NOW [emoji=guardian star size=1]
Thank you so much!!!!

69985482_350.png

He was literally born for this accent I love it he's PERFECT NOW
3EnpSxZ.png
@StoneHusky
Thank you for sharing! I love it on him! :D
@StoneHusky
Thank you for sharing! I love it on him! :D
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
@EverAinsley how might one go about getting deviant biolum for my abby? I'm really new to player accents so I'm not actually sure how this works ^^'
@EverAinsley how might one go about getting deviant biolum for my abby? I'm really new to player accents so I'm not actually sure how this works ^^'
9Ni75BC.gifwvtujIV.gif1W4nPco.gif
Welcome Home, Neighbor! Join us as we uncover a charming, yet lost piece of nostalgic media with some help from your favourite puppet pals!
(Disclaimer: Welcome Home is a horror project, and viewer discretion is advised)
@bluemoonharvest
There is a link on my signature here, and that will take you to a Google form where you can add your name to the list for reprints. :3

(It's not currently updated for Sandsurges, but that's coming soon, once I have some time to go through it.)
@bluemoonharvest
There is a link on my signature here, and that will take you to a Google form where you can add your name to the list for reprints. :3

(It's not currently updated for Sandsurges, but that's coming soon, once I have some time to go through it.)
@EverAinsley thank you so much, I just filled out the form :3 if it does end up in reprint, how much would I pay (so I can start saving up! :3c)
@EverAinsley thank you so much, I just filled out the form :3 if it does end up in reprint, how much would I pay (so I can start saving up! :3c)
Welcome Home, Neighbor! Join us as we uncover a charming, yet lost piece of nostalgic media with some help from your favourite puppet pals!
(Disclaimer: Welcome Home is a horror project, and viewer discretion is advised)
@bluemoonharvest

If I take pre-orders, it would be 550g per accent. If I don't do pre-orders, they're 650g. Pre-orders are determined by demand. :)
@bluemoonharvest

If I take pre-orders, it would be 550g per accent. If I don't do pre-orders, they're 650g. Pre-orders are determined by demand. :)
Awesome to know, thank you so much for your help @EverAinsley
Awesome to know, thank you so much for your help @EverAinsley
I just submitted the form for the Undertide F accent because it'll look great on my deep-sea diver who recently got an undertide makeover! Not only will she be able to breathe underwater with her Wind magic, but she'll also be able to see what she's doing down there now that she can't wear her delver's lamp anymore. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=16880324&skin=50066&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img]
I just submitted the form for the Undertide F accent because it'll look great on my deep-sea diver who recently got an undertide makeover! Not only will she be able to breathe underwater with her Wind magic, but she'll also be able to see what she's doing down there now that she can't wear her delver's lamp anymore.

dragon?did=16880324&skin=50066&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
@fistfulofdragons
Oh! She'll look lovely! I'm waiting to do anything new until the rest of my Steadfast Biolum Male reprints sell. But... hopefully, soon!
@fistfulofdragons
Oh! She'll look lovely! I'm waiting to do anything new until the rest of my Steadfast Biolum Male reprints sell. But... hopefully, soon!
This will be my FINAL mass ping to my manual ping list, as the developer update gave a huge quality of life update for the site.

I am sorry it's not an accent, I am having issues adjusting to a medication and can't draw at the moment. ><

I have set up ON SITE Ping lists. Click HERE for the post.

I cannot add you, so you will have to re-add yourselves to this. The bonus is: No one will be able to co-opt my ping lists, but these mass-pings will be a discontinued feature soon. So, I encourage you to please use these, if you wish to be notifies of mine, or any other skin makers lists. Thank you!

My final ping to my list, which will be snipped after posting:
*snip*
This will be my FINAL mass ping to my manual ping list, as the developer update gave a huge quality of life update for the site.

I am sorry it's not an accent, I am having issues adjusting to a medication and can't draw at the moment. ><

I have set up ON SITE Ping lists. Click HERE for the post.

I cannot add you, so you will have to re-add yourselves to this. The bonus is: No one will be able to co-opt my ping lists, but these mass-pings will be a discontinued feature soon. So, I encourage you to please use these, if you wish to be notifies of mine, or any other skin makers lists. Thank you!

My final ping to my list, which will be snipped after posting:
*snip*
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56