Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Advent Calendar Raffle - CLOSED!
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168
Dang, honestly forgot I participated in this but fwiw, big sympathy on chronic illness knocking and keeping you down for the count. Whether u identify as disabled or not, solidarity from someone who gets what it's like to be caught in that hellish loop, fighting for any scrap of QoL, all the while worrying people will assume the worst when you're genuinely doing the best you can manage.

Sounds like you always intended to follow through, life just kept kicking your butt and life comes first. You couldn't've known the future and could've let the raffle fade into memory. So yeah, props for mustering the guts to be like, look, sorry, here's what happened. Granted, I don't think you ever owe strangers private health info, I also understand it can sometimes be impossible to contextualize behavior without it. Which is to say—take care of yourself and hope you can get some better supports around you to make managing everything a bit easier.
Dang, honestly forgot I participated in this but fwiw, big sympathy on chronic illness knocking and keeping you down for the count. Whether u identify as disabled or not, solidarity from someone who gets what it's like to be caught in that hellish loop, fighting for any scrap of QoL, all the while worrying people will assume the worst when you're genuinely doing the best you can manage.

Sounds like you always intended to follow through, life just kept kicking your butt and life comes first. You couldn't've known the future and could've let the raffle fade into memory. So yeah, props for mustering the guts to be like, look, sorry, here's what happened. Granted, I don't think you ever owe strangers private health info, I also understand it can sometimes be impossible to contextualize behavior without it. Which is to say—take care of yourself and hope you can get some better supports around you to make managing everything a bit easier.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
/hugs I hope the rest of your year goes better for you, and that you get the support you need. In the end, this is just a game, and no one should be getting that mad over pixel prizes. Take all the time you need, and rest up. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
/hugs
I hope the rest of your year goes better for you, and that you get the support you need. In the end, this is just a game, and no one should be getting that mad over pixel prizes. Take all the time you need, and rest up.
RB8Ze0o.png
Dude, some digital prize is literally the least of our worries. Take care of yourself! Drink some water, get some rest, you've earned it.
Dude, some digital prize is literally the least of our worries. Take care of yourself! Drink some water, get some rest, you've earned it.
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
take all the time you need! rest comes first :)
take all the time you need! rest comes first :)
kiKtBfq.png
I feel the feels and hope things getter better with adjustments to your treatment plan. No worries from me, definitely forgot that this wasn't already done and not at all concerned about the delays even now that I know. My life has more than enough to keep me busy elsewhere and I enjoyed the seasonal excitement you already put together. The prizes were just a tempting bonus to keep me motivated to participate!

<3
I feel the feels and hope things getter better with adjustments to your treatment plan. No worries from me, definitely forgot that this wasn't already done and not at all concerned about the delays even now that I know. My life has more than enough to keep me busy elsewhere and I enjoyed the seasonal excitement you already put together. The prizes were just a tempting bonus to keep me motivated to participate!

<3
JXVUomh.png--tKwaOn3.png
No worries at all...you take care of yourself FIRST!!
That is the really important thing...health issues are rough so do what you can...when you can...playing with my dragons always makes me feel better...not a cure but a good feeling anyway....
Thoughts and prayers for you...
No worries at all...you take care of yourself FIRST!!
That is the really important thing...health issues are rough so do what you can...when you can...playing with my dragons always makes me feel better...not a cure but a good feeling anyway....
Thoughts and prayers for you...
Understandable and thank you for the clear information. No need to apologize, you did no harm and your message is very thoughtful and kind.
Understandable and thank you for the clear information. No need to apologize, you did no harm and your message is very thoughtful and kind.
Always put yourself first and do what is right for you. For a long time, that was dailies only on FR. And that is more than perfectly ok! I deeply appreciate the update, and I'm happy to know you're doing better now than a few months ago. I hope the new meds work better!

Whatever you end up doing this year and onwards, I want you to know that the events you organise have brought immense and uncountable amounts of joy to hundreds of people (if not thousands!). You have had a large positive impact on a large chunk of the Flight Rising community. And that will be true forever.
Always put yourself first and do what is right for you. For a long time, that was dailies only on FR. And that is more than perfectly ok! I deeply appreciate the update, and I'm happy to know you're doing better now than a few months ago. I hope the new meds work better!

Whatever you end up doing this year and onwards, I want you to know that the events you organise have brought immense and uncountable amounts of joy to hundreds of people (if not thousands!). You have had a large positive impact on a large chunk of the Flight Rising community. And that will be true forever.
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168