Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what are your favorite lairs on here?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Acqua OMG thank you! I never thought I was on someone's favorite lairs list ;u; I see you have a beach theme going on. Excellenct choice :)
@Acqua OMG thank you! I never thought I was on someone's favorite lairs list ;u; I see you have a beach theme going on. Excellenct choice :)
everbloomsig.png
Personally I love both @Jinoga and @Dadboat lairs, is it because y'all collect tangerine g1s and I admire all of them from a distance,,, maybe. All ur other dragons are gorgeous too! I just cant help but gawk at all the pretty gened tangerine g1s lol. Eventually one day I'll also have a bunch of gened tangerine g1s >:3
Personally I love both @Jinoga and @Dadboat lairs, is it because y'all collect tangerine g1s and I admire all of them from a distance,,, maybe. All ur other dragons are gorgeous too! I just cant help but gawk at all the pretty gened tangerine g1s lol. Eventually one day I'll also have a bunch of gened tangerine g1s >:3
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
ok so my absolute favourite lair that i love to go back to look at belongs to @/Creeper

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/394361

i might just be easily amused but i genuinely love it so much
ok so my absolute favourite lair that i love to go back to look at belongs to @/Creeper

https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/394361

i might just be easily amused but i genuinely love it so much
@MermaidCove

Thank you so much for the kind words!! ;w; It makes me so happy to know I'm someone's favorite! I wish you luck with your collection, I already know it's going to look wonderful! :D

edit: @Ambitious

I was reading back on this thread and I noticed you mentioned me too, so I wanted to say thank you as well!! ;w;; Both of you have made me so happy!! I'm so glad y'all like my collection, and that my inability to stick with one color scheme has paid off >:D
@MermaidCove

Thank you so much for the kind words!! ;w; It makes me so happy to know I'm someone's favorite! I wish you luck with your collection, I already know it's going to look wonderful! :D

edit: @Ambitious

I was reading back on this thread and I noticed you mentioned me too, so I wanted to say thank you as well!! ;w;; Both of you have made me so happy!! I'm so glad y'all like my collection, and that my inability to stick with one color scheme has paid off >:D
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
@MermaidCove

aww ty for the sweet words!! always awesome to find more tangerine appreciators, aka ppl with supreme taste B)
@MermaidCove

aww ty for the sweet words!! always awesome to find more tangerine appreciators, aka ppl with supreme taste B)
the yachtfather
I absolutely adore HSoup's lair :)
I absolutely adore HSoup's lair :)

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Oh gosh, so many lairs for me to look through later.

I have several favorites, but unfortunately I'm having a hard time remembering names atm. I might come back later to namedrop some peeps, because some of the lairs I've come across in my time here have been absolutely stunning.

Edit: That is twice that I've written "pairs" instead of "lairs" and I just discovered that it is all autocorrect's fault.
Oh gosh, so many lairs for me to look through later.

I have several favorites, but unfortunately I'm having a hard time remembering names atm. I might come back later to namedrop some peeps, because some of the lairs I've come across in my time here have been absolutely stunning.

Edit: That is twice that I've written "pairs" instead of "lairs" and I just discovered that it is all autocorrect's fault.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
so many of the lairs mentioned here are so inspiring!

adding some of my own:
Zhombi, Vergil, Aberration, Necramancy, Lokey, Final
so many of the lairs mentioned here are so inspiring!

adding some of my own:
Zhombi, Vergil, Aberration, Necramancy, Lokey, Final
ur mom's lair
ur mom's lair
stjohnswort.png

daffydil
daffy, she/her

[quote name="Romaki" date="2023-07-26 08:59:36" ] I can't remember the person or the exact color, but one person has like a pirate theme that adhered to one color even if it's a single color on a dragon and I loved that. [/quote] might be talking about @/mudy
Romaki wrote on 2023-07-26 08:59:36:
I can't remember the person or the exact color, but one person has like a pirate theme that adhered to one color even if it's a single color on a dragon and I loved that.

might be talking about @/mudy
stjohnswort.png

daffydil
daffy, she/her

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12