Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Is this ID worth anything? (#87700277)
I noticed today that one of my hatches resulted in an ID that I find rather interesting-- I considered selling him on the AH for 50kt, but he was only up for a bit before I decided to take him down and ask the forums instead. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87700277][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877003/87700277_350.png[/img][/url] He came from a wegg nest, and I think he'd be cute once I play around with his genes a bit! Just thought I'd gauge if his ID was worth anything-- if not, I'll probably end up keeping him. ^^ Thanks guys, I appreciate any and all responses/help!
I noticed today that one of my hatches resulted in an ID that I find rather interesting-- I considered selling him on the AH for 50kt, but he was only up for a bit before I decided to take him down and ask the forums instead.

87700277_350.png

He came from a wegg nest, and I think he'd be cute once I play around with his genes a bit! Just thought I'd gauge if his ID was worth anything-- if not, I'll probably end up keeping him. ^^

Thanks guys, I appreciate any and all responses/help!
EVeBbDs.png jruCzjp.png
I mean, it's nice, but not the kind of ID I'd personally pay extra money for.
I mean, it's nice, but not the kind of ID I'd personally pay extra money for.
dGVSNyM.png
Sorry, but that ID won't fetch you 50kt. It's an interesting number, but players who hunt down dragons like that are looking for specific number patterns.

If his number was something like 87700077 or 87700778 then he would be worth a lot of treasure/gems.

You can try for the 20 - 30kt range, and if he doesn't sell, adjust the price until you can't go any lower. Good luck :)
Sorry, but that ID won't fetch you 50kt. It's an interesting number, but players who hunt down dragons like that are looking for specific number patterns.

If his number was something like 87700077 or 87700778 then he would be worth a lot of treasure/gems.

You can try for the 20 - 30kt range, and if he doesn't sell, adjust the price until you can't go any lower. Good luck :)
@Ursaw

Thank you for your input!

@JokersKnight

Ah, I see! Thank you for explaining it, I'm not familiar at all with the special ID market on FR, I appreciate the suggestion! I just think I'll keep him-- even if he isn't worth much of anything, I'm still happy I hatched him. ^^
@Ursaw

Thank you for your input!

@JokersKnight

Ah, I see! Thank you for explaining it, I'm not familiar at all with the special ID market on FR, I appreciate the suggestion! I just think I'll keep him-- even if he isn't worth much of anything, I'm still happy I hatched him. ^^
EVeBbDs.png jruCzjp.png
hes definetly got a neat ID but like others above said not collectible still though congrats on cool ID
hes definetly got a neat ID but like others above said not collectible still though congrats on cool ID
542vgw7.png