Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Voyd’s Gallery (hiatus)
1 2 3 4
@TURBOVICE Wow that's so cute, thank you! Sorry for the late reply, got a bit busy the last couple days. Where do you prefer to be credited?
@TURBOVICE Wow that's so cute, thank you! Sorry for the late reply, got a bit busy the last couple days. Where do you prefer to be credited?
MRMeAKr.png
@Trphlthdl In a bio, linking the image to my profile is fine. If it’s a social media thing… also just link it here. Bahaha. I’m too antisocial even online for anything other than here, YouTube, and Tumblr (which is mostly just for me to lurk without being asked to sign in).
@Trphlthdl In a bio, linking the image to my profile is fine. If it’s a social media thing… also just link it here. Bahaha. I’m too antisocial even online for anything other than here, YouTube, and Tumblr (which is mostly just for me to lurk without being asked to sign in).
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@TURBOVICE Heyy do you mind pinging me if you ever open again? I love your art, its so cute!
@TURBOVICE Heyy do you mind pinging me if you ever open again? I love your art, its so cute!
NzIvRCm.gif
@AwayFromKeyboard Sure thing! It likely won’t be anytime soon, however.
@AwayFromKeyboard Sure thing! It likely won’t be anytime soon, however.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
1 2 3 4