Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Voyd’s Gallery (hiatus)
1 2 3 4
@turbovice awesome, I’m glad! :D I never know how much to pay for art, but I was very appreciative of how much thought you’d put into his design, and for going above and beyond like that!! so I’m glad I was able to compensate you for your time and effort! :D
@turbovice awesome, I’m glad! :D I never know how much to pay for art, but I was very appreciative of how much thought you’d put into his design, and for going above and beyond like that!! so I’m glad I was able to compensate you for your time and effort! :D
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png/columns]
@turbovice actually, it’s me again lol. I decided I want my another one real quick dhdjdndjd [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49506562][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/495066/49506562_350.png[/img][/url] A fullbody /humanoid, please, although go nuts with alien features if you’d like! :D For apparel, I’d like if you could incorporate his jewelry and/or his night sky wing silks or orange sylvan wings, whichever/however much you would like, but mostly the face/wing/ribbing effect of his skin would be great. No need to include the white underbelly thing though dhdjd. For colours, I’m fine both ways with either flat colours or a little bit of rendering like you did with my last guy—-but I’m in no way expecting it, so do about that! In a way, flat colours might even look better with this one, I think? For background, I’d like a simple geometric background (blue/yellow) but maybe with a couple vague stars and stuff in there? Could you do that as a sketched bg? :0 Anyways, sorry for taking away your choices this time ^^” you can draw absolutely whatever you’d like for this guys gijinka form, but I saw the other guy and I was like…gosh, he needs a brother and/or partner in crime! Lmk what pricing should be ! :D
@turbovice actually, it’s me again lol. I decided I want my another one real quick dhdjdndjd

49506562_350.png

A fullbody /humanoid, please, although go nuts with alien features if you’d like! :D

For apparel, I’d like if you could incorporate his jewelry and/or his night sky wing silks or orange sylvan wings, whichever/however much you would like, but mostly the face/wing/ribbing effect of his skin would be great. No need to include the white underbelly thing though dhdjd.

For colours, I’m fine both ways with either flat colours or a little bit of rendering like you did with my last guy—-but I’m in no way expecting it, so do about that! In a way, flat colours might even look better with this one, I think?

For background, I’d like a simple geometric background (blue/yellow) but maybe with a couple vague stars and stuff in there? Could you do that as a sketched bg? :0

Anyways, sorry for taking away your choices this time ^^” you can draw absolutely whatever you’d like for this guys gijinka form, but I saw the other guy and I was like…gosh, he needs a brother and/or partner in crime! Lmk what pricing should be ! :D
Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit1.png 3cpD2DQ.png 3cpD2DQ.png Tsukuyomi_Sigsplit2.png/columns]
@Ottoman Of course! I have a commission to finish yet but we’ll start with 410kt/g and I’ll update you if it takes off again!
@Ottoman Of course! I have a commission to finish yet but we’ll start with 410kt/g and I’ll update you if it takes off again!
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@Ottoman @Trphlthdl Apologies to you both for the delays— I can hardly find an hour to sit down and draw lately! Your commissions will be gotten to you once things calm down on my side of things. I’ll give you the next milestone of each one before the finished product so that you can see something done soon.
For Trphlthdl it will be flat colors, and Ottoman will have lineart. They’ll be posted with WIP watermarks on them.
@Ottoman @Trphlthdl Apologies to you both for the delays— I can hardly find an hour to sit down and draw lately! Your commissions will be gotten to you once things calm down on my side of things. I’ll give you the next milestone of each one before the finished product so that you can see something done soon.
For Trphlthdl it will be flat colors, and Ottoman will have lineart. They’ll be posted with WIP watermarks on them.
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@turbovice no worries! take your time :>
@turbovice no worries! take your time :>
@turbovice Hi! Btw, I've changed my username from ottoman to shimmyshim, so I'd love it if you could ping me there for my art when you're done + if you could change my name on your pinglist, please! Thank you~
@turbovice Hi! Btw, I've changed my username from ottoman to shimmyshim, so I'd love it if you could ping me there for my art when you're done + if you could change my name on your pinglist, please! Thank you~
@shimmyshim [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/852650105110396951/1131406342763053147/Untitled_Artwork.jpeg[/img] @Trphlthdl [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/852650105110396951/1131406387046535368/Untitled_Artwork.jpeg[/img] Some progress is still progress but lately it's been wake up, work, sleep. I hope this will suffice for the time being! It [i]is[/i] being worked on, just slowly. I recognize this has been a month and some change in the making. If at any point either of you want to take what I have as it is, please let me know. And if you choose to hunker down and wait, I will do my best to make it worthwhile. (:
@shimmyshim
Untitled_Artwork.jpeg
@Trphlthdl
Untitled_Artwork.jpeg
Some progress is still progress but lately it's been wake up, work, sleep. I hope this will suffice for the time being! It is being worked on, just slowly. I recognize this has been a month and some change in the making. If at any point either of you want to take what I have as it is, please let me know. And if you choose to hunker down and wait, I will do my best to make it worthwhile. (:
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
@TURBOVICE looks great! i would prefer if the fur down the spine and tail were removed, but I'm loving the design! Honestly I'm down to continue if you are! However, if you would rather focus on work for now + if this is overtaxing, then that's totally okay too! I'm fine either way, I'm fine with waiting because I love your art but I'm totally fine if you have to drop this commission, because irl takes priority! Just lmk either way, again, I'm completely fine either way! :D
@TURBOVICE looks great! i would prefer if the fur down the spine and tail were removed, but I'm loving the design! Honestly I'm down to continue if you are! However, if you would rather focus on work for now + if this is overtaxing, then that's totally okay too! I'm fine either way, I'm fine with waiting because I love your art but I'm totally fine if you have to drop this commission, because irl takes priority! Just lmk either way, again, I'm completely fine either way! :D
@TURBOVICE Woah.. that’s BEYOND perfect for her!!!!! I’ll gladly hunker down and wait, I just want to make sure having these commissions on deck isn’t a source of stress for you.
@TURBOVICE Woah.. that’s BEYOND perfect for her!!!!! I’ll gladly hunker down and wait, I just want to make sure having these commissions on deck isn’t a source of stress for you.
MRMeAKr.png
@shimmyshim @Trphlthdl I said I’d do my best to make things worthwhile. I never specified what I’d do. Have some emotes to use in discord or something. (: [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852650105110396951/1132383585689681991/Untitled.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/852650105110396951/1132383955077841028/Untitled.png[/img][/center]
@shimmyshim @Trphlthdl I said I’d do my best to make things worthwhile. I never specified what I’d do. Have some emotes to use in discord or something. (:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
34822.png
Call me Nova!
He/They/It
FR +2
577.png
21402.png
1 2 3 4