Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105
I struggle with the muscle memory so it usually takes me a minute to finish the game
I struggle with the muscle memory so it usually takes me a minute to finish the game
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@QuetzalQueen Aye I struggled in the beginning a lot too, so I would just drag another tab with the clicking patterns to be visible on the side, so I could constantly look at them :) I would use this image for a nice resized fitting on the side: [img]https://i.imgur.com/1bQD83J.jpg[/img]
@QuetzalQueen
Aye I struggled in the beginning a lot too, so I would just drag another tab with the clicking patterns to be visible on the side, so I could constantly look at them :)
I would use this image for a nice resized fitting on the side:
1bQD83J.jpg
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
saving this!
i was using mahjong to get treasure "fast" but this is so much easier, thank you!
saving this!
i was using mahjong to get treasure "fast" but this is so much easier, thank you!
@ThatRogueCat
@ThatRogueCat
If replying to me in forums, ping me instead of just quoting me
Bookmark!
Bookmark!
This is an incredible guide, thank you!
This is an incredible guide, thank you!
@MayMallard bookmark!

Thank you so much for this guide! :D
@MayMallard bookmark!

Thank you so much for this guide! :D
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 bYt72YT.png

k7p86mU.png

OBrKa68.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png

rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
bookmark ^^
bookmark ^^
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png

pI7xfuy.png

timezone
FR+9

totodile.gif
what’s a good way to memorize these?
what’s a good way to memorize these?
Shadoe wizird munie gang (we luv kasting spullz)
@Crittery
For me the trick was repetition with having a tab with clicky patterns next to the game so I could keep staring. Middle line is easy, and the other 2... I just kept doing them till my brain somehow recorded it. And what also helped was understanding what those clicks are doing to my board, to make sense of it (probably not really necessary)

I am curious what other tips other users might have :)
@Crittery
For me the trick was repetition with having a tab with clicky patterns next to the game so I could keep staring. Middle line is easy, and the other 2... I just kept doing them till my brain somehow recorded it. And what also helped was understanding what those clicks are doing to my board, to make sense of it (probably not really necessary)

I am curious what other tips other users might have :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105