Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Snake familiars!!
1 2
@PinkTempest I didn't think about that! That's awesome, thank you for telling
@PinkTempest I didn't think about that! That's awesome, thank you for telling
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
YES SNAKE FAMILIARS I LOVE THEM <3<3
YES SNAKE FAMILIARS I LOVE THEM <3<3
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Loving this year's set (and it also makes me hopeful for an insect-based elemental fam set in the future).
Loving this year's set (and it also makes me hopeful for an insect-based elemental fam set in the future).
dGVSNyM.png
i'm very excited for this year's familiar sets. snakes are awesome and i will die on this hill
i'm very excited for this year's familiar sets. snakes are awesome and i will die on this hill
Fangback Figurine >>Croa/Pio
>>Lore Clan
>>Exalt Lair
>>FR +8

>>Avatar
Mysterious Relief
Very excited to see all the snakes and flowers! Two of my favourite things!

This familiar set has been so cool so far!!
Very excited to see all the snakes and flowers! Two of my favourite things!

This familiar set has been so cool so far!!
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
I was so excited to see another snake in the Thundercrack shop - I especially love the attention to detail with specific species and morphs clearly referenced.

I know the flowers are already decided because they're birth month flowers, hat snakes are y'all hoping for in the next months? I'd love to see a coral snake for Riot of Rot, maybe a burm or sidewinder for Rockbreaker's, a vine snake for Greenskeeper? The possibilities are endless, I can't wait.
I was so excited to see another snake in the Thundercrack shop - I especially love the attention to detail with specific species and morphs clearly referenced.

I know the flowers are already decided because they're birth month flowers, hat snakes are y'all hoping for in the next months? I'd love to see a coral snake for Riot of Rot, maybe a burm or sidewinder for Rockbreaker's, a vine snake for Greenskeeper? The possibilities are endless, I can't wait.
they/them • 27 • FR+0

did Atropos even know you had a name?
or when she'd cut the line, that it would leave half my tale untold?

how could you leave half a tale untold?
1 2