Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Whats your guys favorite Childhood show?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My all time favorite was Invader Zim... honestly still enjoy it. To anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about I recommend looking up clips of it on YouTube or whatever.
My all time favorite was Invader Zim... honestly still enjoy it. To anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about I recommend looking up clips of it on YouTube or whatever.
NovemNine Co-founder of Twae&Twas Hatchery
They/Them
"Emissary of chaos" and "attaché of the crows"
"Even my anxiety has anxiety"
-me
HdmxfuE.pngQUIpVFE.pngcaNmJrr.pngNRzNXGI.png8THzvGj.png8Uxed6I.png
Probably my favorite childhood show(s) were the old hello kitty cartoon and david the gnome and tmnt 87
Probably my favorite childhood show(s) were the old hello kitty cartoon and david the gnome and tmnt 87
nu pogodi, moomins, adventure time, the amazing world of gumball, basically anything that aired on disney XD or cartoon network at the time etc etc
nu pogodi, moomins, adventure time, the amazing world of gumball, basically anything that aired on disney XD or cartoon network at the time etc etc
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
[quote name="MachaGirl" date="2023-06-06 14:00:02" ] One of my favorites that still holds up incredibly well is Batman: The Animated Series. I adored watching that in elementary school. Around the same time I was really into Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, which I now know is horrible. I don't care, though. Nostalgia! [/quote] Add Gargoyles, Thundercats and He-man to the list for mine. Also Gummi bears, Chip n Dale rescue rangers, Duck Tales, Count Duckula, Batman the animated series, Poddington Peas etc. Oh boy, feeling my age now, seeing people mention shows from the early 2000s as their 'childhood favourites'.
MachaGirl wrote on 2023-06-06 14:00:02:
One of my favorites that still holds up incredibly well is Batman: The Animated Series. I adored watching that in elementary school. Around the same time I was really into Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, which I now know is horrible. I don't care, though. Nostalgia!

Add Gargoyles, Thundercats and He-man to the list for mine. Also Gummi bears, Chip n Dale rescue rangers, Duck Tales, Count Duckula, Batman the animated series, Poddington Peas etc.

Oh boy, feeling my age now, seeing people mention shows from the early 2000s as their 'childhood favourites'.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I absolutely LIVED off of my little pony and phineas and ferb in my youth. So much so that Dr. Doofenshmirtz lives on in my head to this very day.
I absolutely LIVED off of my little pony and phineas and ferb in my youth. So much so that Dr. Doofenshmirtz lives on in my head to this very day.
1NvphvS.png. plHJimS.png
7vhtsnW.png. 3I473vH.png
FlMK7kZ.png

[current avatar: veilspun dragon Tengwar]
[still a FR newbie, apologies for any incompetence]
Pingu! Nuff said
Pingu! Nuff said
- - -

Oh man, biggest favorites, for me: I still adore Adventure Time and SpongeBob, absolute classics; the emotional maturity, depth, and essentially growing up with the Adventure Time characters, it's so nostalgic and still enjoyable no matter age (I can go on and on abt AT ahah).
I also really enjoyed Total Drama Island, and still do; I tend to revisit childhood entertainment often as a bit of comfort, it's great revisiting childlike wonder and nostalgia.

Aside from those, and I know these aren't shows, but, I had always had a particular interest in HTTYD, Coraline, Ponyo, Spirited Away, Secret World of Arrietty, Legend of the Guardians, and Winnie the Pooh <.='^,^=]

I know I'm not mentioning quite a few but those would be most memorable atm!
- - -
- - -

Oh man, biggest favorites, for me: I still adore Adventure Time and SpongeBob, absolute classics; the emotional maturity, depth, and essentially growing up with the Adventure Time characters, it's so nostalgic and still enjoyable no matter age (I can go on and on abt AT ahah).
I also really enjoyed Total Drama Island, and still do; I tend to revisit childhood entertainment often as a bit of comfort, it's great revisiting childlike wonder and nostalgia.

Aside from those, and I know these aren't shows, but, I had always had a particular interest in HTTYD, Coraline, Ponyo, Spirited Away, Secret World of Arrietty, Legend of the Guardians, and Winnie the Pooh <.='^,^=]

I know I'm not mentioning quite a few but those would be most memorable atm!
- - -
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
I liked the ones with the catchy theme songs.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, heroes in a half shell, Turtle Power

Duck Tales, WOO HOO!

Gotta Catch that dragon ball! Don't stop until you've got em all!

Gotta Catch Em All!

SILVERRR HAAAWWWKS

I used to get bobby's world stuck in my head too, even though it had no words

I.. never grew up.. not sorry about it either. :)
I liked the ones with the catchy theme songs.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, heroes in a half shell, Turtle Power

Duck Tales, WOO HOO!

Gotta Catch that dragon ball! Don't stop until you've got em all!

Gotta Catch Em All!

SILVERRR HAAAWWWKS

I used to get bobby's world stuck in my head too, even though it had no words

I.. never grew up.. not sorry about it either. :)
79868604p.png79868603p.png1q7diA4.jpegMreCscM.png
it's actually a bit hard to choose since they all mean so much to me, but i will say mlp had a Big impact on me (even if i hated it for a while due to its reputation it was getting in the past- even despite me being the target demographic bxjd)
it's actually a bit hard to choose since they all mean so much to me, but i will say mlp had a Big impact on me (even if i hated it for a while due to its reputation it was getting in the past- even despite me being the target demographic bxjd)
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
Sarah and Duck, Abney and Teal and also Charlie and Lola.
Lots of duo names haha
Sarah and Duck, Abney and Teal and also Charlie and Lola.
Lots of duo names haha
66114084_LQjLA9TWOgWrUkw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8