Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Updated Dragon Leveling Guide!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
@Gryphonlady Thanks for the clarification!
@Gryphonlady Thanks for the clarification!
Bookmark!
Bookmark!
bookmark
bookmark
XmHV7tO.png
vjHxXR9.png
kCHWEjf.png
Bookmark
Bookmark
Lichtdrache.gif
thanks for the guide!
thanks for the guide!
dragon sales tab
Bookmark :)
Bookmark :)
eppAZHY.png qGabqd5.png
I'm so glad this guide is helping you all!!
I'm so glad this guide is helping you all!!
Thanks for making this thread Eevee!! I'm using this to help me level up my first coli team ^^
Bookmark !
Thanks for making this thread Eevee!! I'm using this to help me level up my first coli team ^^
Bookmark !
NzIvRCm.gif
this is such a detailed yet succinct guide, thank you for making this! started on culex’s OG guide, went on hiatus, came back and used this guide to finish up my culex grinders, and started and finished some maki grinders and a maki mage. the links to the other guides are also super helpful! definitely going to refer to this one for other coli builds in the future. <3 bookmarked!
this is such a detailed yet succinct guide, thank you for making this! started on culex’s OG guide, went on hiatus, came back and used this guide to finish up my culex grinders, and started and finished some maki grinders and a maki mage. the links to the other guides are also super helpful! definitely going to refer to this one for other coli builds in the future. <3 bookmarked!
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| Hey there! I wish you a great day.
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
Thank you so much for this helpful guide!
Thank you so much for this helpful guide!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20