Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unnamed permas or Quickly Named
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I do buy named dragons which solves this issue, but I'll usually leave them unnamed because I like using the name generator for ideas. You can't use it when you're applying a renaming scroll so then my lazy butt has to do more work >>;
I do buy named dragons which solves this issue, but I'll usually leave them unnamed because I like using the name generator for ideas. You can't use it when you're applying a renaming scroll so then my lazy butt has to do more work >>;
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
Quick name but only when that dragon isn't a G1. I won't force another player to look at unnamed in their offspring list if I can help it.
G1s usually remain unnamed as long as they are ungened.
Quick name but only when that dragon isn't a G1. I won't force another player to look at unnamed in their offspring list if I can help it.
G1s usually remain unnamed as long as they are ungened.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Bought from other players: quickly named. I like seeing what other people name dragons bought from me so I’ll make the effort to at least put something there for others’ sake.

Some Gen 1 I hatched: leave it Unnamed until I can give it proper attention.
Bought from other players: quickly named. I like seeing what other people name dragons bought from me so I’ll make the effort to at least put something there for others’ sake.

Some Gen 1 I hatched: leave it Unnamed until I can give it proper attention.
Unnamed for me :3 i'd just feel weird calling them by a name that 'isn't theirs,' even if i have no idea what their name is going to be
Unnamed for me :3 i'd just feel weird calling them by a name that 'isn't theirs,' even if i have no idea what their name is going to be
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
unnamed, i like seeing at a glance which dragons i have still left to name. which doesn’t always work when i buy dragons pre-named and want to change it, but y’know what. close enough
unnamed, i like seeing at a glance which dragons i have still left to name. which doesn’t always work when i buy dragons pre-named and want to change it, but y’know what. close enough
8aKVtucC_o.png
All my dragons got they names instantly when borned and rarely change em. I can't give personality to someone who isn't have a name. Often names give me inspiration for personality
All my dragons got they names instantly when borned and rarely change em. I can't give personality to someone who isn't have a name. Often names give me inspiration for personality
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
SYYY2E5.png
DxCICZ1.png
WANTED:
accent lava born
9170.png
I tend to leave them unnamed, but I also like to level all permas to 11, so if they're going to go in my den where I can't use them for the coli, I have to name them first so I can get them to 11 before denning them. They'll just get something somewhat nice and fantasy-esque that the rng gives it until I can rename them later.

If they're staying in the lair though? Unnamed until I have something for them. I can level them to 11 any time I want, so there's no rush.

I also have one dragon who is permanently unnamed for lore reasons but that doesn't really count.
I tend to leave them unnamed, but I also like to level all permas to 11, so if they're going to go in my den where I can't use them for the coli, I have to name them first so I can get them to 11 before denning them. They'll just get something somewhat nice and fantasy-esque that the rng gives it until I can rename them later.

If they're staying in the lair though? Unnamed until I have something for them. I can level them to 11 any time I want, so there's no rush.

I also have one dragon who is permanently unnamed for lore reasons but that doesn't really count.
myosotis Sela, she/her, FR+3
Jewelry Box Fae Subspecies
Official Lightning Subspecies
Ultimate Dragon Color Guide
Lore
_______________________Jewelry Box Fae subspecies
Unnamed, I have a hard time coming up with names right away and the random names rarely click for me

I don't mind using a renaming scroll later down the road but it's rare since I do sometimes wait years to name a dragon
Unnamed, I have a hard time coming up with names right away and the random names rarely click for me

I don't mind using a renaming scroll later down the road but it's rare since I do sometimes wait years to name a dragon
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
i leave them unnamed until i think of a good one (sometimes years), but i don't like seeing 'unnamed' everywhere in my lair - i would name them a lot faster if i didn't have to buy a renaming scroll.
i leave them unnamed until i think of a good one (sometimes years), but i don't like seeing 'unnamed' everywhere in my lair - i would name them a lot faster if i didn't have to buy a renaming scroll.
OFDnJ2q.jpeg
Definitely quickly name them! I don't leave any permas unnamed in my lair for more than a day and worst case scenario I will rename them later if I think of a better name!
Definitely quickly name them! I don't leave any permas unnamed in my lair for more than a day and worst case scenario I will rename them later if I think of a better name!
THgs43I.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8