Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Currently closed-responding to comments??
1 2 3
Welcome! Feel free to browse my sales thread. I'm willing to give you any one of them for free except for the oldies. Just ping me if you want any of them ^^ Cheers.
Welcome! Feel free to browse my sales thread. I'm willing to give you any one of them for free except for the oldies. Just ping me if you want any of them ^^ Cheers.
Experimental Breedings Gone Wrong, unusual dragons at affordable prices.
@Zenzic Is it alright if I take some time to consider?:)

@Charo I love the first and second!:) I have enough treasure for them both now:)

@Achaius I’m absolutely in love with the first???? Are you sure it’s okay?

@CodaFlame6 Thank you<33 You absolutely don’t have to though if you don’t want!

@CursedCurtain I’ll check it out and message you!:) And thank you for the guide<33

@KingOFairies I can’t, they’ll all so pretty! I’m definitely going to message you about them as soon as I can!:D

@JezzaGShep Thank you!!<3 The second you have shown is so pretty<3 Could I snatch them?:D And as I’ve mentioned, you don’t have to if you’re having second thoughts or don’t want to!:)

@KhthalorYeska Oh wow I’m gonna have to message you???? I’m obsessed with so many of them!<3 Though I may end up sending more treasure than you ask for honestly:)

And for everyone, thank you so much!<33 I’m having an amazing experience with this games player base so far and everyone is so incredibly kind:D
@Zenzic Is it alright if I take some time to consider?:)

@Charo I love the first and second!:) I have enough treasure for them both now:)

@Achaius I’m absolutely in love with the first???? Are you sure it’s okay?

@CodaFlame6 Thank you<33 You absolutely don’t have to though if you don’t want!

@CursedCurtain I’ll check it out and message you!:) And thank you for the guide<33

@KingOFairies I can’t, they’ll all so pretty! I’m definitely going to message you about them as soon as I can!:D

@JezzaGShep Thank you!!<3 The second you have shown is so pretty<3 Could I snatch them?:D And as I’ve mentioned, you don’t have to if you’re having second thoughts or don’t want to!:)

@KhthalorYeska Oh wow I’m gonna have to message you???? I’m obsessed with so many of them!<3 Though I may end up sending more treasure than you ask for honestly:)

And for everyone, thank you so much!<33 I’m having an amazing experience with this games player base so far and everyone is so incredibly kind:D
Sure, let me know what you decide!
Sure, let me know what you decide!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Breezeshadow I have enough to pay for the ones I’d like so you don’t have to give them away! (But seriously thank you so much(<333)
@Breezeshadow I have enough to pay for the ones I’d like so you don’t have to give them away! (But seriously thank you so much(<333)
@Krowst Oh thank you so much! I’ll definitely check out your sales sometime soon! And thank you for the tip/information, it definitely helps!:)
@Krowst Oh thank you so much! I’ll definitely check out your sales sometime soon! And thank you for the tip/information, it definitely helps!:)
[quote name="vielrose" date="2023-07-21 09:58:42" ] I’m absolutely in love with the first???? Are you sure it’s okay? [/quote] For sure! I'll send them over :D
vielrose wrote on 2023-07-21 09:58:42:
I’m absolutely in love with the first???? Are you sure it’s okay?
For sure! I'll send them over :D
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Hi! Welcome, I have this Aether baby you could have for free! Just send me a crossroads with like, 1 treasure so I can send her to ya :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87745152][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877452/87745152_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi! Welcome, I have this Aether baby you could have for free! Just send me a crossroads with like, 1 treasure so I can send her to ya :)

87745152_350.png
@veilrose yeah of course, message me whenever! Some of them are on AH for just above fodder price, but I'm happy to give them cheap/free to good homes ^^ let me know if you like any that are on AH, so i can take them off before they get sold! <3

I got a lot of help and some free dragons when i was brand new, so im happy to be able to do the same and pay it forward in a way ^^ i also have some apparel i don't use, and some duplicate familiars, if you're interested in those!
@veilrose yeah of course, message me whenever! Some of them are on AH for just above fodder price, but I'm happy to give them cheap/free to good homes ^^ let me know if you like any that are on AH, so i can take them off before they get sold! <3

I got a lot of help and some free dragons when i was brand new, so im happy to be able to do the same and pay it forward in a way ^^ i also have some apparel i don't use, and some duplicate familiars, if you're interested in those!
Branching Arboretum PWYW Hatchery/Sales

Sandsurge Breeding Coalition
They/Them. FRT+2
@vielrose def message me whenever! I have a few new nests coming in as well and I would love to help a new player out!
@vielrose def message me whenever! I have a few new nests coming in as well and I would love to help a new player out!
7FAE4Yr.png
@vielrose

welcome! you can pick a couple dragons for free from the following tabs:

subspecies sales

hibden sales (pages 1, 2, and 6)
@vielrose

welcome! you can pick a couple dragons for free from the following tabs:

subspecies sales

hibden sales (pages 1, 2, and 6)
0wipfMR.png TxRKBxi.png
1 2 3