Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | not owned familiar filter
1 2 3
there should be a filter in bestiary's discovered tab that displays familiars that are not owned.

1. sometimes people (i am people) mistakenly sell or melt their only copy of an awakened familiar, and its a nightmare to shift through bestiary to figure out which one it was

2. especially with fiona allowing to awaken unowned familiars it would be important to have a way to easily see which of the discovered familiars player does not own
there should be a filter in bestiary's discovered tab that displays familiars that are not owned.

1. sometimes people (i am people) mistakenly sell or melt their only copy of an awakened familiar, and its a nightmare to shift through bestiary to figure out which one it was

2. especially with fiona allowing to awaken unowned familiars it would be important to have a way to easily see which of the discovered familiars player does not own
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
This would be so useful. So very useful.
This would be so useful. So very useful.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I had to go doublecheck, because it makes no sense that it's not already available. All it would need is one more option in the Location drop-drown menu, or to rename and change the Undiscovered tab so it shows all familiars you don't own, even after they've reached Awakened.

Full support for some kind of filter.

ETA: The first option would probably be best. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would dislike seeing Awakened-but-not-owned familiars in the Undiscovered tab.
I had to go doublecheck, because it makes no sense that it's not already available. All it would need is one more option in the Location drop-drown menu, or to rename and change the Undiscovered tab so it shows all familiars you don't own, even after they've reached Awakened.

Full support for some kind of filter.

ETA: The first option would probably be best. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would dislike seeing Awakened-but-not-owned familiars in the Undiscovered tab.
really support this cos sometimes i wanna see what fiona combos i dont have the other half of
really support this cos sometimes i wanna see what fiona combos i dont have the other half of
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
full support!!! i'm trying to complete my bestiary (to the best of my ability) and i've sorted through my bestiary to find the One Guy that is throwing off my display count is like. way too many. (i've tried vaulting awakened familiars, but then when i miss one of those, it's a whole ordeal as well!)
full support!!! i'm trying to complete my bestiary (to the best of my ability) and i've sorted through my bestiary to find the One Guy that is throwing off my display count is like. way too many. (i've tried vaulting awakened familiars, but then when i miss one of those, it's a whole ordeal as well!)
============
J7D1quC.png
7426BcM.png
ov8ay5N.png
"In a way, recordings have
the power to raise the dead.
They're kind of scary."
qolvKrW.png
zF6zw52.png
oczO35g.png
Support! As a familiar collector this would make my life so much easier
Support! As a familiar collector this would make my life so much easier
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
Support! Ireally do no understand why it is not a feature after all this time and hundreds of threads about it! As always I hope get comment why it is like this if it is made porposelly.
Support! Ireally do no understand why it is not a feature after all this time and hundreds of threads about it! As always I hope get comment why it is like this if it is made porposelly.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support; I never know which familiars I have or don't off memory so this would be SO vital for me
Support; I never know which familiars I have or don't off memory so this would be SO vital for me
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Definite agreement.
Definite agreement.
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
Support! Having to scroll through 900 awakened familiars to try and figure out which ones I don't have a copy of is so frustrating.
Support! Having to scroll through 900 awakened familiars to try and figure out which ones I don't have a copy of is so frustrating.
fzww6al.png
1 2 3