Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle 2023
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37
@nohrg

Sending 14 your way! On mobile so it might take a few
@nohrg

Sending 14 your way! On mobile so it might take a few
kTmX8lJ.gif
@Synseer Thanks for the heads up!
@Synseer Thanks for the heads up!
jsX7QNc.pngYNbcTi1.gif3Cnuysy.png
@kirathekat I think you might have misread the price chart! The level 5 you sent me has no bonuses, so she should be at 8500, not 10000. Declining for now, feel free to resend :)
@kirathekat I think you might have misread the price chart! The level 5 you sent me has no bonuses, so she should be at 8500, not 10000. Declining for now, feel free to resend :)
@kirathekat I accepted because price was close enough, but the bonus for breed or gene is 1250, not 1500, so a level 5 fae should be 9750 in the future.
@kirathekat I accepted because price was close enough, but the bonus for breed or gene is 1250, not 1500, so a level 5 fae should be 9750 in the future.
@nohrg i should be awake this morning and i'm not, i'm so, so sorry!!!
@nohrg i should be awake this morning and i'm not, i'm so, so sorry!!!
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
@Tropickle hi! you queued up a couple with me while i was marked unavailable. happened to catch me doing my dailies on mobile so i picked them up. i don't mind at all, just wanted to let you know i can't log them right now but i will later once i'm on my laptop [emoji=sandsurge laughing size=1]
@Tropickle
hi! you queued up a couple with me while i was marked unavailable. happened to catch me doing my dailies on mobile so i picked them up. i don't mind at all, just wanted to let you know i can't log them right now but i will later once i'm on my laptop
Bvx01xY.png
[ it/its or xe/xem ] [ VOLT teams banner by drytil ]
@mindfuzz Oh, my bad! I had the spreadsheet open and you were marked available on my end -- I hadn't refreshed it, so maybe I was seeing availabilities from a previous time. Apologies for any inconvenience!
@mindfuzz Oh, my bad! I had the spreadsheet open and you were marked available on my end -- I hadn't refreshed it, so maybe I was seeing availabilities from a previous time. Apologies for any inconvenience!
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@nohrg
Hi! Dragon #87588362 had the colour bonus which didn't get marked on the sheet c:
@nohrg
Hi! Dragon #87588362 had the colour bonus which didn't get marked on the sheet c:
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Mirna Looks like I just hadn't clicked outside the cell when I was marking, should look correct now!
@Mirna Looks like I just hadn't clicked outside the cell when I was marking, should look correct now!
@nohrg

18 more coming your way!
@nohrg

18 more coming your way!
kTmX8lJ.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 36 37